Cannot. Stop. Crying.

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I was like this during the first week of getting bfp. Then it stopped.

Well, it's started up again over the last couple of days. It's getting ridiculous. Sometimes I just get this huge, overwhelming need to cry. Sometimes I can prevent it, but other times I just start bawling.

DH has become amused by it. (His amusement either helps me stop or it makes me laugh while I'm crying which in turn makes me look even nuttier).

Actually, while he was out, I put hoopla kidz on youtube for DD - she loves the music. There's always an ad before it starts. Normally I just skip them after you wait the required 5 seconds, but this one caught my attention.

I was rather amused by it. It was playing out the different "rivalries" like SAHM vs working mom, breastfeed vs formula, cloth diaper vs disposable diapers, etc. It was comical in the sense that it does happen.

Then as they're all about to start duking it out, a stroller with a baby in it starts rolling down a hill. They all stop and start running after it, trying to catch it/make sure baby is okay basically meaning that everyone is different in their preferences, but regardless of you're preference, you're still a parent first, etc.

I was absolutely sobbing by the end of it. Crap I'm crying thinking about it. Anyway, DD just looked at me like I was nuts and started laughing at me :haha:

These random moments of crying make me feel like an absolute nutcase! I'm just praying they don't happen in public or in class (I know it can very well end up being a possibility in class depending where the subject goes - depending on the topic - it's nearly happened in nutrition class w/ discussion of nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, etc. and in chemistry when discussing respiratory distress in newborns and preemies).

hahaha! you're not alone!
On the way to work yesterday, I started crying when I saw a big fluffy blanket on a bench by the side of the road. Obviously someone left it there for a homeless person.

Someone posted a video on facebook- one of the ones where a soldier surprises his family and they all cry in shock and relief. I didn't even watch the video, I just cried reading what it was.

I cried when I saw cats bundled up outside on porches by the front doors...they're just waiting and hoping they will get to go inside to get warm.

I cry almost every morning on my way to work. It can be anything, really. :cry:

I cry All. The. Time. It's ridiculous. When someone tells me something. When I listen to a song. When I play piano. When I just start to think about things. When life insurance ads come on tv-- really badly acted out ones, I may add. Haha my husband also thinks it's funny, but he is cautious... Which is probably safe for him haha

You're definitely not alone! I'm not usually one to cry a lot but it is happening at the drop of a hat now haha x

I cried when I saw cats bundled up outside on porches by the front doors...they're just waiting and hoping they will get to go inside to get warm.

I'm welling up just thinking about you thinking about the poor cats on the porch! :cry:

I'm always welling up over the littlest things can be a cartoon an ad some one saying a lovely thing just gets me going lol xx

I find it exhausting! And potentially embarrassing! I'm just glad that at certain times I'm able to stop it.

It's been happening more with this one than it did with DD.

Yesterday I probably cried about half of the day!

I haven't actually broken down yet but just a few tears and quite often. It's not even sad things. I cry over american idol when they do well or anytime someone is nice to someone else it really gets to me. I only cry when people are really happy or really sad. lol

Thank you! Its nice to know im not alone, ive cried today over a car restoration show for goodness sake, a man got a respiritory disease which stopped him restoring his beloved car, his son contacted some SOS car show and they fixed it up for the guy and i bawled like a baby. I cry every time i hear Ellie Gouldings new song 'love me like you do' My husband also tries to make me laugh when he sees me cry and i too look like a crazy woman lol. Oh and for the record, yes im nearly in tears thinking of all you lovely mummys crying too

I just now at 38 weeks began dealing with this. So far I've been able to hide it from everyone but I'm sure SO would definitely get a kick out. It. Its mostly heartwarming restore your faith in humanity type of stuff similar to the blanket story a pp stated. The cold cats got me too. Lol. Its very ridiculous. Luckily I only have two more weeks of pregnancy as they aren't going to let me go over my dd. But then again I'm worried about post partum depression. We will see what happens I've got my fingers crossed...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->