cant be convinced 4 defo if i am or not...need advice ny welcome?

E

Emma_Lou

right ive already got one baby and his 11 months old and i never had any of the tell tale signs/symptoms of that i was pregnant apart from missing my period and i left it late to take a test.

but this time i think i might be again

i keep feeling sick having sevre mood swings, headaches all the time feeling sick and i have missed my period i am nearly a week late i have already done teo tests and they have come bck neg and the same happened to my bfs sister she took serval tests and they came back neg and i think the same may be happening to me.

please help

emma x

hi i'd do a first response early result if i was you. post pic when u have and we'll have a look for you x x

ive done two of those and the came bck neg and the same happened with my partners sister they came bck neg and wen she took a clear blue test it came bck pos.
im soo confused bout it.
i really dont know wot to think.
im moany, grumpy, boobs are leaking, feeling tired, falling to sleep during the day cant seem to get comfy when i go to bed and it really is starting to do my head in i cant seem to be myself i always seem to be in a mood and im takin it all out on my partner which isnt fair on him =(

im going now ill check back later 4 ny comments or advice i would be really greatfull.
but i cant pst back because i will be on my phone

luv emma x

why dont you just go buy a digi if you have missed a period and are pregnant you will get a positive.
good luck

Why dont you do a more sensitive early response superdrug test and see what it shows?!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"