Can't believe I am back!

detterose

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just got my BFP yesterday, I think I am around 4 weeks 4 days. I have a 16 month old son already who was born in January 2013. Just looking for other mamas who might be due January/February! :flower:

Congratulations there are a few of us in feb hearts in the pregnancy groups and discussions xx

Congrats to you too! Awesome, I will head over and check it out! :flower:

I am due around jan 31st- I am 5w and 3d. Congrats on your positive test!!! Looks like you should be due in feb :) My son was born in Feb this year. Yes- he's only 4 months now and I'm about a month along @_@ Hell will rise the day they're both teething at the same time lol!!

Thanks ladies :) Oh wow! That is a very close age gap but they will be best friends ;) I am worried about having a newborn and terrible two toddler! Lol! Jan 31st was my original due date with my son but he came early on the 26th.

my due date is january 31st as well
but i have a longer cycle about 31 days
the only day we DTD was on the very early morning of the 15th of april
which would have been cycle day 20 and according to ovulation calculators im suppose to ovulate on 17/18th
and my period was due to start the 26th or the 27th which would give me only a 10 or 11 day luteal phase
so we must have DTD right on ovulation or just soon after
which is good news because we want a boy
but i think i may be only about 5 weeks along because of it
we will see at my first prenatal which is on the 19th
i talked to the doctor i am seeing and they do a scan at the first appointment
im so excited to see/hear a heartbeat and find out how far along i am exactly and if baby is developing right measuring on time ect

Hey Hun!
I'm due a bit before you, in December but our LO's are the same age and I'm a bit nervous too! hehe! Superduper excited but hoping our two year olds go easy on us! Congrats on your bfp and H&H 9 months xx

Thanks girls and congrats to all of you!!

Ohhh thanks babe @RoxieHart ;) hehe. Good to see you here too!

Congrats. I have a near 16 month old and am about 5 plus weeks. Second bfp since little one - list last babe at 8 weeks in march. Praying this baby sticks and I will have 2 under 2. Due date to be confirmed as this bfp took us by surprise

Congrats and fingers crossed for a sticky bean ThinkPositiv xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->