Can't believe I'm back!

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I m/c my twins 5 weeks ago yesterday, on Christmas Day. I was starting to get angry because AF hadn't come and I had ZERO signs of O'ing. I had been testing regularly and got BFN after BFN. I had planned on calling my OBGYN's office first thing tomorrow morning about getting an appt to get things rolling again. Thursday I started getting really sick. It just stuck around so I took a test, negative, and of course it was my last one. Since I was still not feeling well yesterday I ran to Dollar Tree last night and decided to go ahead and test when I got home. And to my surprise there was a faint 2nd line. So being myself I took another one this morning, same thing. Okay, enough, I had to run to Walmart and buy some FRER's and with my 3rd pee of the day, in the bathroom of my husband's job...I got this!!!
2 DARK PINK LINES!!! I am on :cloud9: right now. But so scared that something will happen. I am praying to God that this little one is a sticky one and doesn't leave us. So I will still be calling my OB in the morning but for a MUCH better reason :happydance:

Attachments

• positiveFRER.jpg
    positiveFRER.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
Congratulation hopes this is a sticky bean.:dust::dust::dust: loads of sticky dust for you.:hugs:

Thank you SO much browning! I just have this sense of peace over me that everything will be fine.

So much congrats for you hun xxxxxx I hope all goes well for you. Keep us updated xxx

CONGRATS....wishing you all the best on your new journey. So are u gonna do a blood test soon?

Oh wow . . How amazing :happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of sticky dust for you x xx x

So sorry about your twins :cry: xx

Wonderful News!!! congratulations! I remember reading your posts a month ago...what a great gift!

Congratulations :flower: but sorry to hear about your twins :( wishing you all the best xXx

Thank you ladies so much. Yeah it's been a hard month and a half for sure. And I was getting really upset because AF hadn't showed and I didn't think I O'd. But my body has proven me wrong! I'm going tomorrow for a blood test. This mama's gonna be up her OB's butt til we know for sure everything is progressing as it should! And since he knows that I tested positive for Lupus hopefully that will help and we can do what we need to starting tomorrow to make this pregnancy a healthy one! I was beginning to think my body was not moving on and I was so upset. But now my best friend and I will be pregnant together. She found out a week after I lost my babies and up until today she was planning on aborting. But she has finally come to her senses and is keeping her baby. We are going to her first ultrasound tomorrow! I can't wait to see her little bean!

Congrats! Hope it all goes well for you. It'll be so lovely being pregnant at the same time as your friend, my friend of 28 years was due 5 days after me last year, we had our babies 14 hours apart in the same hospital, as well as being there for each other during the pregnancy and afterwards our LO's can play together! All the best xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->