Cant believe im here again...

xbababellyx

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

The first time I was here was about a year ago when I was pregnant with my son. I was single due to being dumped by my then boyfriend for a new woman. My son is now 8 months old and shortly after he was born my ex and I got back together but have now split up again. Yesterday I found out however that im expecting baby #2 and I was horrified to say the least! I was completely surprised as I was on the pill and im worried about what my family and friends will think of me getting pregnant again and how I will cope as a single mum to 2 aged 19 and going to college full time. Please share your stories or any words of advice will be very much appreciated! :flower:

Hi! :wave: Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

I'm Clair, almost 19, I have a 15 month old son called Jason and I am 24 weeks pregnant with our second :yellow: :flower:

My family took this pregnancy better than last time. My mum was still angry but she got over it very quick! I'm not single but I will also be a 19 year old mum to 2 under 2, though I'm a SAHM. I'm sure you'll do great, there is also a single parent section if you don't already know, you might get some advice over there too :)

Hi Clair, thank you and congratulations to you too! do you know the sex of your baby yet?

Your reply made me feel much better, I guess my mum will probably be disappointed for a while too but im sure she will see past that once the baby comes. And thanks for the advice, I'll head over to the single parenting section too :)

Thank you :) No, we're not finding out!

My LO was 10 months old when I got pregnant again, so around the same age as your LO :) There was the initial disappointment but she was fine after a week or so :flower:

:wave: Welcome back, I'm Amy - 19 - 13 weeks pregnant with #1.

Sorry you've been through such a difficult time, I think the advice Clair gave you is great. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Hey! Congratulations! I have a 19 month old and pregnant with number 2 :)
My mum didn't mind tbh. Neither did the rest of my family, they were mostly happy. They all love DD to pieces and it's not much of a shock having another :haha:

First of all tell us what are the updates?
You need not to worry because ClairAye is right.

Thanks for the replies girls, congratulations Amy! being a parent is such a rewarding journey, you'll love it im sure :D And snowfia are you still with your LO's dad?
JuliaBob..My sons dad has very quickly found a new girlfriend who not only has children already (just like the last time) but shes my neighbour that lives above me!

I had strong doubts about going at it alone again and how will I ever find a man when Im a single mum to two kids but I couldn't abort my sons sibling and a child of my own so I guess i'll be having baby #2 in May!

My sister had 2 by 19, and managed just fine!

how will you ever find a man? i bet both of those girls who were/are dating your ex now were thinking the same.. i just hope that whoever comes to you as a man (including your ex again) is gonna be the best version of himself possible! congrats and :hugs:!

how will you ever find a man? i bet both of those girls who were/are dating your ex now were thinking the same.. i just hope that whoever comes to you as a man (including your ex again) is gonna be the best version of himself possible! congrats and :hugs:!

Thea I think your right, I think these girls probably realise now hes not quite the catch he makes himself out to be! Thank you hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->