cant believe im saying this..i think im pregnant

xcharx

Reaction score
My LO is 21 weeks old, me & OH had unprotected sex 3 times at around 5weeks PP (he was begging for it & I stupidly agreed) and I honestly think I'm pregnant..
For the past few days I've had a funny belly & had sort of diarrhea.. now I've started to get "bubbles" feeling in my stomach like I did when I first felt LO move.. I had no symptoms with LO either so I'm guessing I won't get any with any future pregnancies..

Help ladies!!! I'm scared..

I'll test soon, probably tommorow x

Just a thought, its very common to get uterine twinges after you've had a baby. I still get them now and it feels just like when I first felt my bubs moving. I even took a test.
Lots of people on here mention feeling similar.
Good luck tho sweetie, I hope you get the result you want.... Test! :) x

Thanks ladies.. if I am I really don't know how Id feel.. I haven't told anyone but you ladies about this.. I'm deffinately going to test tommorow..
I've never heard about these twinges,I'm intreeged now lol

X

Wow! Deff test and keep us updated! I hope you get the results you want

Good luck hun.

Have you had any periods? And are/were you breastfeeding?

I still get bubbles and "kicks" in my stomach 1 year on! xx

I've formula fed since Kiara was a week old.. I haven't had a period, I had retained placenta & bled for 11 weeks.. I got the depo injection at my 6 week check up (well it was nearly 7 weeks because I got the original date wrong :dohh:)

X

Actually there no way i can be pregnant because i had retained placenta for 11 weeks :dunno: I'm driving myself mad here x

Actually there no way i can be pregnant because i had retained placenta for 11 weeks :dunno: I'm driving myself mad here x

Aww hun. Did you have a procedure to scrape the retained placenta? If so I don't think there is any way you could be pregnant but as it's on your mind I think it'd be a good idea to take a test and reassure yourself xx

i've been having feelings like baby moving! glad i'm not the only one, thought i was going mad!

Just a thought, its very common to get uterine twinges after you've had a baby. I still get them now and it feels just like when I first felt my bubs moving. I even took a test.

Omg omg omg that's what it is. My god I get it all the time like there's another little baby in there uh my god Thanku for putting my mind at rest

Ps: I took a test too lol even tho I had the coil in how silly :p xxx

There called phantom kicks!!I still get them now!!:thumbup:

I hope you get the answer you want!

Ah! Good to know. I keep getting twitches in my belly. Thought I was going crazy. Good to know its normal!

Aww hun. Did you have a procedure to scrape the retained placenta? If so I don't think there is any way you could be pregnant but as it's on your mind I think it'd be a good idea to take a test and reassure yourself xx

No I didn't have a procedure, had my 1st scan & was given antibiotics, 2nd scan two weeks later & was told it was probably a period, 3rd scan a few weeks later & the doc said well the mass is now 10mm by 5mm - the mass hadn't gotten smaller from the first scan to the 2nd so the 2nd doc was a complete moron telling me it was a flipping period grr.. the doc at the 3rd scan said it was too small to do anything about!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->