Can't believe it...is it too good to be true??

Dini

Reaction score
Well I can't believe I'm posting this...I really can't and I feel like I will wake up at anytime...

We have been TTC for 4 years in October, we did several rounds of clomid, 2 failed IUI's, I've been on metformin for 2 years and nothing. DH has very poor morphology, so paired with my PCOS we had a very crummy chance. We ran out of money and energy so we stopped TTC except on our own and I even quit temping or using OPK's because they made me nuts.

Last cycle I thought I O'd because I felt it, and had all the other symptoms as well. I've had 3 almost normal cycles in a row, I'm thinking because starting in early May I changed my diet and got a bit more exercise. DH cut out most of his caffeine and cut back on smoking, and started taking vitamins religiously in March.

I've been cramping for a week thinking AF was on her way, but yesterday I woke up nauseated, however DH had indigestion from the dinner we shared so I thought that was it. He talked me into testing this morning and I still can't believe what I saw! I took 3 tests this morning to confirm!

Had to go buy FRER and CBD's this afternoon. The CBD did it for me, said "Pregnant 2-3" OMG...I can't wait to get my beta's but I'm still so scared this won't stick...my progesterone was on the low end of normal or the high end of low lol with my clomid and IUI's...but I made it this far, just 36 more weeks:happydance:

Sorry they are fuzzy

[url=https://postimg.org/image/728r99tbj/][img]https://s27.postimg.org/728r99tbj/141d7e04_c7c2_407b_a3d3_4baff1e5ff85.jpg[/url][/IMG]

https://s10.postimg.org/z2vyhjtsl/7c8fe535_8301_4666_8102_f7050f5f3a24.jpg

Thank you again! Have you had your beta's done yet?

Nope. Not yet. I'm 5 weeks this week. My issue is that my dad is a doctor at the practice I go to(not my doc. Lol) so I have to be sneaky about going in.

That could be tricky! I'm calling mine tomorrow. If I go by my LMP I'm five weeks but I'm going by my O date because I'm certain when it was...at least until I see my doc, he has the final word!

Me too. I'm going with my O date too because to was a super funky cycle, at least for now. 4 weeks, 2 days.

MrsA22 looks like we are in pretty much the same boat, I'm 4 wks 4 days according to my O date.

Thanks Xxenssial and Bevziibubble!

Here's to another day. I'll be calling my Dr. when they open this morning. I couldn't sleep, my back hurt and I felt so bloated I couldn't get comfortable after DH's alarms started going off this morning.

MrsA22 looks like we are in pretty much the same boat, I'm 4 wks 4 days according to my O date.

Thanks Xxenssial and Bevziibubble!

Here's to another day. I'll be calling my Dr. when they open this morning. I couldn't sleep, my back hurt and I felt so bloated I couldn't get comfortable after DH's alarms started going off this morning.

Yesterday was the best I felt in about four days. Ive been bloated too. I think im gonna stop by his office today or perhaps call.

Keep me posted! Hey we should be buddies since we are just a few days apart.

Keep me posted! Hey we should be buddies since we are just a few days apart.

Sure! Took a digital this am and positive again. Doctors office confirmed this pm! :bfp:

5 weeks on Friday!

That's great! So did you get blood work done? I got my family doc to draw a beta and a progesterone and they were hoping to get results tonight but I haven't heard so I'm guessing they didn't get them. Hopefully tomorrow.

That's great! So did you get blood work done? I got my family doc to draw a beta and a progesterone and they were hoping to get results tonight but I haven't heard so I'm guessing they didn't get them. Hopefully tomorrow.

No blood today. They did give me a script. Going to tell my family and then go back next week or the week after.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->