Can't decide if I want pictures:x

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I am so torn :wacko:

I didn't have pictures with DD, but I'm thinking that since this is going to be (99% sure) my last pregnancy, I want pictures. I am miserable and look terrible, but hey, that's the fun part! Haha.

Anyways, DD will be turning 3 in March and I am in the process of picking a photographer to do her pictures. Then I got to thinking that I would love pictures of me and DD with my belly. But then I wouldn't want to get pictures of me and DD without getting some of me and DH too:wacko:

I tend to drive myself crazy about things:winkwink:

Are you ladies getting pictures?

Do it! I'm a big fan. Even if you feel miserable and massive now (as I do haha!) you will always look back and be happy you recorded this moment in time.

We're doing our own, but if DH wasn't a good photographer, I'd probably see about getting some done professionally. If it wouldn't break the budget, better to get them and not want them than want them and not get them.

Nope. Would rather spend money on buying stuff for the baby and not pictures. If I had not lost my job and we had extra $ then I probably would have. I just can't see spending $ we don't have.
I'll have my parents take some pictures of my husband, Myself and my belly next month when they come visit. This isn't our last so there are other opportunities.

I got pictures taken last week and I hate them. I look awful and fat! :( The lighting was terrible(They were taken at a Portrait Studio) I should have gone with my original idea and take my own pictures somewhere outside. I have the camera and a tri-pod and I wouldn't have to spend a dime!

I'm going to see if I can find any outfits lol.. If I feel terrible in everything then I wont.. But I feel like I will regret if I don't since this is my last pregnancy?

Just an update. I decided to do pictures. Even if I'm a cow, it's my last chance to be a cow! Lol. Plus, I found this awesome photographer who does amazing work and charges next to nothing!

Id love to get pictures done! I think I might actually. But as you've said...there's the problem of finding outfits lol!

I too want to have some nice pictures taken! :) I agree on the wardrobe issues though. I only feel comfortable in dresses these these, but as I have a very big ass, now complemented by a very large bump, it's far from elegant. And I'm only 24 weeks yet. Didn't know that beached whale feeling would come up so soon :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->