Cant decide :(

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
My OH really likes Isobel but im not sure i do so much.

I like

Isobel
Teyla
Elliot

Teyla OR Elliot! Love them both... never heard Elliot for a girl, never seen Teyla spelt like that (Taylor's an old family name which I'd like to get in ours somehow)... Isobel, spelt soooo many different ways, is very popular at the moment... I'd go with one of the other two - gorgeous!

I went for Isobel - one of the names I love that OH turns his nose up at!

Its funny though - similar names to us. OH loves the name Elliot for a girl (probably because he has a crush on the girl in scrubs ... :dohh: ) but I still don't think of it as a unisex name. I hate to admit I like it for a girl, but don't think I'll give in to his demands. We've had many a fight on this one!

I have a nephew called Elliot...so not that!
Out of them Id say Isobel

Isn't Elliot a boys name? It doesn't strike me as being a unisex name- a bit like calling a boy Sally.

Isabel is very popular at the moment- it is one of my favorite names- but I know of three babies born in the last couple of months with variations of this name.

I like Taylor, but have never seen the way you have spelt it. I like Taylar also.

Elliott is very cute for a girl. Lots of boys names are now girls...Take Taylor for example.

I went with Isobel - the only fault to that name is their popularity.

With Tayla or Elliot, I'm not sure that they are apparent as girl names. Have you thought about matching them with a middle name maybe?

I love Teyla, My 2nd daughter was going to be Taylor right up until she was born, but when she popped out the name just didnt fit her, but I do still love it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->