Can't explain how happy I am!

Kitschdolly

Reaction score
... to find this forum! I found it yesterday and have been reading through all the posts and thinking 'oh my goodness this isn't just me'! I feel so alone in wttc and being really passionate about having children as one of my friends has a four year old who she doesn't appreciate at all and all other friends are not at the stage of wanting children yet. I couldn't be more overjoyed to find this and be able to talk to ladies like myself! :happydance:

I am 23, been with my boyfriend for five years now and we can't wait to ttc but we need to move out and have the right circumstances. I graduated as a primary school teacher last year but am retraining as a children's nurse starting next month so it will be three years longer than planned until I am in a full time job. My boyfriend graduates in a couple of months and we are hoping to ttc next year as I have realised I can't put my life on hold as I really wanted my first child by 25.

Sometimes I feel baby mad! Watching TV shows like One Born Every Minute & pregnancy vlogs/hauls on YouTube ... even have a couple of little baby things put away that I bought in the past. Working with children makes me worse but I just love them, I honestly can't wait to be a Mum as it will always be the ultimate in life for me - I love working hard and am looking forward to being a nurse and progressing in that field but my main motivation is having a family with my lovely boyfriend.

Really just trying to say HI, lol ... and I am so glad I have find you lovely ladies on here who are waiting to start a family too!!

hi

welcome!!!!! this forum site is just fantastic!!!! I personally dont feel alone anymore in my WTC. Cause i know there are loads of other people in the same position as i am.

Im 23, married, an adult nurse, and we are hoping to try for our first baby at the end of may. My DH isnt graduating for another year but i just cant wait any longer. I was born to be a mum and feel it will be the best thing i will EVER do in my life!

xx

welcome to the forum :D dont worry i thought i was alone before i found this place and not im slightly addicted to bnb :haha: x

hi! I'm new too :flower: Didn't even want children until I met my hubby (LOL guess thats how I knew he was the ONE) :happydance: Still want to wait a little bit, hubby finally just got first job offer after getting out of the air force :thumbup:

Welcome! I'm new too and this is a great site full of wonderful ladies. It's really helped me to cope with waiting. We'll be TTC in September, I'll still have a year of school left until I get my BA but I (like you) don't want to put it off any longer.

welcome!
I just joined recently and I feel so much better that I am not the only baby crazy nut who has to WAIT to have a baby.
gotta love b&b

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place with lovely people.

aww welcome hun - i found this site when I was wtt with my last son - nearly 3 years ago - this place got me through wtt, ttc and pregnancy and birth, its amazing to have people who are going through the same thing, makes you feel "normal!"

welcome to bnb - join the madness!! lol.

Welcome!
You are definatley not alone, although I felt that way until i discovered bnb too! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->