Cant express enough so is this ok?

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by DextersMummy, May 31, 2011.

1. DextersMummy

DextersMummy Well-Known Member

Hi, I was given a baby milk hypoallergenic one to mix the gaviscon infant in for my LO. he refuses it in water and I cant seem to express enough (I breast feed) so I make it up in 15mls of the milk as I did the water, is this correct? as I dont want to give him to much of the milk I assumed I was doing it right then started to worry! thanks!

2. Katt

Katt Well-Known Member

I have no idea but here is a bump in the hope that someone else does x

3. eclipse

eclipse Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

is this the type of gaviscon you have to mix with something or can you just give it to the baby in a dropper? My meds for Liam were able to be administrated through a dropper so no mixing was necessary. I'm not sure if that is the right mixture or not, you could always check with your doctor to make sure that is a good way to get him to take it. He might also be not liking the formula (my girl spits it at me LOL) so you may have to try a third alternative like very watered down juice or something. I don't know if this will help, but worth a shot :hugs: