Can't find anything that tastes good to drink any suggestions?

BAW

Reaction score
Ok ladies I need your help. I'm trying to not drink caffeine and artificial sweeteners like sucralose and aspartame. I know I won't be able to completely avoid high fructose corn syrup but it's not as bad as the other ones. So I used to drink Pepsi like crazy and I have stopped drinking that because of the caffeine. I'm not a huge fan of water but I've been making an effort to drink a couple bottles a day, and then I switched so some non caffeinated sodas but just absolutely nothing is tasting good anymore. I can't stand teas of any sort. I guess I could try some other kinds of juices. But I have yet to find one that tastes good. I have milk at least twice a day and that's fine but I can't drink that all day long I'll be a hippo in a month lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ok ladies I need your help. I'm trying to not drink caffeine and artificial sweeteners like sucralose and aspartame. I know I won't be able to completely avoid high fructose corn syrup but it's not as bad as the other ones. So I used to drink Pepsi like crazy and I have stopped drinking that because of the caffeine. I'm not a huge fan of water but I've been making an effort to drink a couple bottles a day, and then I switched so some non caffeinated sodas but just absolutely nothing is tasting good anymore. I can't stand teas of any sort. I guess I could try some other kinds of juices. But I have yet to find one that tastes good. I have milk at least twice a day and that's fine but I can't drink that all day long I'll be a hippo in a month lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried different gatorade flavors? I am really struggling with this, also. (I gave up Diet Coke for Lent... not knowing I would have a BFP before the 40 days were up! So now I'm craving it nonstop!!). Water makes me sick but I'm really trying to force it down. I know the sugar content is a little high in gatorade, but what I've found helps is watering it down with ice.

I made a lot of fruit infusions and kept them cold. So mint and cucumber, lemon, strawberry, any mix of berries, etc. You can make fruit teas and drink them cold, they are pretty good.

Good luck :)

Have you tried different gatorade flavors? I am really struggling with this, also. (I gave up Diet Coke for Lent... not knowing I would have a BFP before the 40 days were up! So now I'm craving it nonstop!!). Water makes me sick but I'm really trying to force it down. I know the sugar content is a little high in gatorade, but what I've found helps is watering it down with ice.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think of that! Thanks!

I'm drinking flavoured sparkling water at the minute x

I really struggled with this until 16 weeks (give or take). My best options were ice water or lime & soda. You could try buying soda water & mixing with fruit juice or cordials you like.

I still find it hard some days to drink enough. Hope you find something that works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->