Cant find Lo's heartbeat on doppler

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I bought a summer prenatal doppler recommended from 28 weeks :dohh: can anyone recommend a decent doppler that will pick up heartbeat from 13 weeks x

My sonoline B doppler found my LO's heartbeat around 9 weeks. I would highly recommend it, I got it for about 55 bucks on amazon. It was worth it's weight in gold, I used it quite often until I started feeling regular movements from my baby in the 2nd trimester.

angel sounds, or one of the SONOLINE-B-FETAL-DOPPLER loads on ebay, I have an angel sounds and just been using it, as your a day behind me you will be able to BUT I wish I bought one of the others, mine is messy to use, and wish I had a speaker built in xxx

forgot to say at this stage, its a game of hide and seek! baby likes to swim away like its a game!

PHP:
forgot to say at this stage, its a game of hide and seek! baby likes to swim away like its a game!

Can only hear placenta wooshing at the mo on this one im probably going to get a proper one x

It's very common not to find one on a home Doppler! I refuse to but one I'm not going to stress myself out any more then I already am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->