Can't help but feel jealous :(

Camlet

Mummy of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone just needing to vent realy so I don't end up losing it lol! I know I shouldn't but I have been feeling realy jealous & down seeing all my friends talking about there pregnancys & giving birth to their beautiful babys but mainly it's my best friend I know she is going on holiday next week & will be ttc as soon as she gets back & I feel realy down about it as I know she falls realy easily & even jokes about how she will probably fall before me & that I will just have to be patient :( I know I should & probably will be happy for her/them at the time but it just gets to me sometimes as I know that it will take me a long time to concieve & hate the disapointment of getting :bfn:'s & when the :witch: turns up! I have realy long cycles aswell which absolutly drive me nuts every month waiting for what seems like forever! I would like to add though although I get jealous I do feel happy for my friends & love to hear about there pregnancys/labours ect I guess I just have my off days when I feel realy down about how long it will take me & how much I want it sooo bad!! Thanks for reading baby dust to you all xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

don't feel bad i am the same way i have been trying for 2years now and no luck all i get is the negative sign and sucks each time i see it and i have few friends who are all pregnant with girls or just had little boys and i get jealous im happy for them but i get jealous also and make me depressed that others get pregnant so easy but not me... how you explained that you feel it same way i feel sometimes you just explain it better than i ever could...

yeah dont be sad, ur not selfish.. i have a cousin that is pregnant and i cant even stand to hear or see her because she doesnt deserve what she has.. but on the other hand one of my best friends is pregnant and i have no jealiousy of her idk why its weird... she is really supportive of me and my husbands long ttc journey she already has 2 kids this will be her third.... but she keeps my spirits up anyways my point is yes its hard... but its normal to feel a little resentment

Dont feel bad is only natural that you feel that way. I feel that way too as one of my best friend is expecting and we started trying at similar times. She is now into her second tri Sending you extra baby dust x

Hi everyone just needing to vent realy so I don't end up losing it lol! I know I shouldn't but I have been feeling realy jealous & down seeing all my friends talking about there pregnancys & giving birth to their beautiful babys but mainly it's my best friend I know she is going on holiday next week & will be ttc as soon as she gets back & I feel realy down about it as I know she falls realy easily & even jokes about how she will probably fall before me & that I will just have to be patient :( I know I should & probably will be happy for her/them at the time but it just gets to me sometimes as I know that it will take me a long time to concieve & hate the disapointment of getting :bfn:'s & when the :witch: turns up! I have realy long cycles aswell which absolutly drive me nuts every month waiting for what seems like forever! I would like to add though although I get jealous I do feel happy for my friends & love to hear about there pregnancys/labours ect I guess I just have my off days when I feel realy down about how long it will take me & how much I want it sooo bad!! Thanks for reading baby dust to you all xx

Hey Camlet,

Your time will come. I feel jealous at times too. As for your friend teasing that she will fall pregnant first, is just nasty. Keep your chin up and remember how special it will be when it's you.

rdy

I am having a hard time with jealousy as well. My SIL is prego as well as a cousin. I literally can't look at their bellies or talk about their pregnancies. They both got prego right away. (they told me) But then again my aunt just gave birth and I felt no jealousy towards her. But my aunt has been there for me. IDK. I think these feelings suck...but are normal.

You are not the only one!!!
I really dont think its jealousy...i think we are all just sooo frustrated that its taking long for us to conceive when it was one hot night for them. That one hot night for us has come and gone....and then looked at under a microscope, while we temp and chart away and still nothing...the evil AF shows. I think thats why we get a bit nutty when being around these "was not even trying" pregnant people. When I see people that have been trying and have had trouble having a baby, im happy seeing them smile at their baby. It warms my heart in such a way, I cant even describe.
It will happen and when it does, you will finally get that warm feeling in your heart....while looking at a nice BFP!!

Thank ladys your replys realy mean alot to me!! :) Half the time it's my own fault I know I shouldn't but I actualy look for there posts & pics as I LOVE Reading about other peoples pregnancys/labours so I do it to myself realy lol but I will add there are a couple of people who get to me & I don't realy like to say they don't deserve there babys but everybody knows deep down they realy don't! Like the ones who choose there boyfriends over there babys & let them go into care, drink, take drugs or dump there babys on anybody & everybody who will take the poor thing :( but alot of them aren't like that & I am very happy for them just a tad jealous at the same time lol... I know my bfp will come eventualy & I'm just being silly as there are alot of great ladys on here that have been trying alot longer!! I hope you all get your bfps very soon!! xx

Dear Camlet, I know what you mean.I did not plan to TTC until about 7-8 months back and have been having some difficulties falling pregnant, esp due to my super long cycles. In the meanwhile, all my friends who got married after me, have gotten pregnant and have delivered too. I tell myself, my time will come. I must acknowledge that whenever I hear people getting pregnant or see those fully pregnant ladies in the mall or the trains, I get a longing feeling. But I try to remember, Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be. And hope is the best way out. Also, when I see ladies who have been TTC for really long time, like 10+ years, I tell myself, my situation isn't so bad after all. All the best!

I am going through the same thing (there's probably millions of us in the exact same boat) - it's so frustrating cause I grew up thinking it would be so easy to have a baby, Disney and Hollywood warped my mind. If I had more knowledge about it all I would have TTC a lot sooner than planned. My hubby wanted to start the night we got married but I kept saying "lets just enjoy married life with the 2 of us first, I have faith when we TTC we'll get a bfp month 1"...oh how I was wrong.

My friend started ttc no2 when we first started trying and now she's about to give birth any day now...It's so not fair, I've avoided her like the plague. I wish her all the happiness and am pleased but I can't help but think "stop hogging all the luck, you've got 1 kid already, let someone else have a chance". I accidentally bumped into her at a comedy gig the other week and just seeing her huge bump turned my awesome night out into a complete wreck - I just wanted to cry and come home I felt that upset about it. I feel even more bad cause I want to be her friend but right now I don't want to see her again until I'm expecting - I'm sure there's women on here which feel the same I bet.

Mr friends got married yesterday and they've talked to us before about kids and I think it would absolutely crush me if they had kids before me and hubby. I sound bitter but, you know, it's one of those things...you grow up thinking if I get married before my friend then I should be the first to have kids, first to have a big house, first to try out all these things - it should be in that order. But the horrible and crushing truth is that life doesn't work that way. I would never have a hissy fit to my friends about it, what happens, happens right?

Anywho I think coming BnB helps me massively, I avoid the pregnant section and just stay in the company of those who are going through the same thing cause I can relate more.

I am going through the same thing (there's probably millions of us in the exact same boat) - it's so frustrating cause I grew up thinking it would be so easy to have a baby, Disney and Hollywood warped my mind. If I had more knowledge about it all I would have TTC a lot sooner than planned. My hubby wanted to start the night we got married but I kept saying "lets just enjoy married life with the 2 of us first, I have faith when we TTC we'll get a bfp month 1"...oh how I was wrong.

My friend started ttc no2 when we first started trying and now she's about to give birth any day now...It's so not fair, I've avoided her like the plague. I wish her all the happiness and am pleased but I can't help but think "stop hogging all the luck, you've got 1 kid already, let someone else have a chance". I accidentally bumped into her at a comedy gig the other week and just seeing her huge bump turned my awesome night out into a complete wreck - I just wanted to cry and come home I felt that upset about it. I feel even more bad cause I want to be her friend but right now I don't want to see her again until I'm expecting - I'm sure there's women on here which feel the same I bet.

Mr friends got married yesterday and they've talked to us before about kids and I think it would absolutely crush me if they had kids before me and hubby. I sound bitter but, you know, it's one of those things...you grow up thinking if I get married before my friend then I should be the first to have kids, first to have a big house, first to try out all these things - it should be in that order. But the horrible and crushing truth is that life doesn't work that way. I would never have a hissy fit to my friends about it, what happens, happens right?

Anywho I think coming BnB helps me massively, I avoid the pregnant section and just stay in the company of those who are going through the same thing cause I can relate more.

I hope you know now that you're not the only one....:hugs: I felt so bad for you on your earlier post. Ladies, it's okay for us to be upset sometimes, we just can't let it consume us.

This is the BEST place for us to vent this stuff. :kiss::cry:

We're all going to be FINE. Really. I can FEEL it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->