Can't help but worry

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I wrote yesterday about how my symptoms have disappeared and since i have done nothing but worry. My stomach seems flat again also. But i do still have crampings i have had from week 4. Is it possible to miscarry without blood/pain??? Im SO worried :cry:

Hi Kerrie
I have been worrying a lot the last few days too..maybe 7 + weeks is a bit of a grey area and makes us prone to it. We are in limbo, we know we're pg but in my case I have to wait til 12 weeks for a scan.
Last night I did have some nausea which was reassuring, and wierd dreams again. But tbh I think I have adjusted to the initial symptoms and either theyre not there or i dont notice them so much anymore.
It is terrifying, I felt a slight twinge in bed last night and got in such a state thinking something was going to go wrong. All I can say to you is what I told myself - have faith in your body, it knows what to do. All women say symptoms come and go. You might find the bloating period has passed, or you might bloat up like a balloon today and wonder what you were worried about. Try not to worry xx

Hey, symptoms can just dissapear! then come back with vengance! i wouldnt worry about your stomach being flat again you were more than likely bloated before i thought my stomach had got smaller too the chances are your not going to be showing at 7 weeks so id defo say its been cause your bloated.

I literally woke up a week ago and was like omg i do not feel pregnant no symptoms at all belly also seemed smaller i was totally freaking out cause iv had a missed miscarriage (no pain or bleeding) when i was sitting in the room waiting on scan i was convinced i wouldnt see bubs but there it was jumping around having a great time unkowingly causing me mmajor stress!!

try not to worry the symptoms can come just as quickly as they go & vice versa. the sickness and stuff is your bodys way of dealing with the hormones and everybodys body reacts diffrently.

can you maybe get yourself an early scan booked for 8 weeks to put your mind at ease? well worth the money for that extra reassurance

xxxxx

Kerrie, I think at least half of ladies here wake up every day to touch their breasts to see if still sore and check toilet paper. It might be one of the pregnancy symptom to always worry :) Try to relax, symptoms come and go.

good luck with your scan i doubt you will need it :) try not to worry its not easy but you have already seen hb which is a brilliant sign

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->