Can't relax. The days are going so slowly!

Bx1

Reaction score
So this is my first time posting and i'm posting because i simply just cant relax!

Im currently just over 4 weeks.
This is my 5th pregnancy.
2 miscarriages around 9wks, 1 Son, then another miscarriage at 8wks just in November.

I'v been to see my doctor and she has advised that i wait till around 8 weeks to get scanned but oh my gosh, the days are going so slowly!
I currently have no symptoms, the only way I know is from a positive test, but I keep trying to reassure myself that i'm not even 5 weeks yet, and surely I cant be feeling anything just yet, i'm just worrying so much right now, my last miscarriage was only 5 months ago...what if its the same this time around :(

I understand your fear. I had two consecutive miscarriages, one at 6.5 weeks and another at 10 weeks. After my first miscarriage it took 2 years to conceive again and I was incredibly anxious the entire pregnancy. I shook almost daily because I constantly feared the worst. Unfortunately, the worst did happen and in January I had a mmc at 10 weeks which required a d&c. However, one cycle after that we surprisingly conceived again. I’m currently 14 weeks pregnant and all is well so far. While I’ll never know why I lost the other two pregnancies, I do know that every pregnancy is different and I try to treat each as such. I know it’s hard to wait for the scan, but you will be able to see more around 8 weeks. However, are you able to request a viability scan to help ease your mind?

I feel for you. I tested positive at 3w4d this time around, I'm at 7w2d now. Just had my first scan yesterday and it was fine. I have a septate uterus though, which wasn't properly diagnosed until about the implantation day of this pregnancy (I had been told bicornuate two years ago, which isn't as risky a problem), so I didn't have time to get it corrected first.

Every day is still painfully slow. Weekends are better. I keep expecting to bleed every single day. I just today started feeling quite ill in the morning though, so that makes me feel a bit better. I didn't have much in the way of symptoms before that other than peeing a lot and a little bloating.

I hope things start to go by a little faster for you. Keep yourself occupied with a hobby if you can. That's helped me a little.

You poor girl! I'm in a similar boat!! I feel for you.
My first pregnancy is a 4.5 year old boy (2013).
My second pregnancy was lost at 8w (2015).
And I just found out I'm about 5w pregnant! That's a very early detection and, like you, my days are doing SO slowly, I'm not sleeping well at all, I'm trying to be happy but all I feel is fear.

I'm only one week overdue for my menstrual. And although I only have one confirmed miscarriage, I absolutely suspect that I've passed others with menstrual cycles; cycles that were more painful and more bloody than "normal."

Additionally, I have very stressful circumstances. Which doesn't help my "delicate condition."

I'm afraid I have no helpful words, other than to say you are not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->