Can't sleep......

Ann-Marie

I adore my 3 children !!!
Reaction score
That's all..... just can't sleep. It's 2:15 am and I've spent the last 4 hours staring at the ceiling....... thought I'd come and stare at the pooter screen instead................
:wacko:

cheers girlies !
I'm not alone then..... god, it's so bloody quiet this time of night. Feels like your the only person in the world....
I'm sounding like I seriously need some shut eye.... ( laughs hysterically )

:loopy:

I have a week where I'm so tired I sleep from 5pm-10am then I'll go for a week of sleeping from 4am - 6am lol! Not good atall. I thought I was past the insomnia stage, aparently not!

Same here, I woke up at 1:30am and haven't been able to get back to sleep

i can't sleep that well, keep having strange dreams every night. 3 nights ago dream of having a fight with a french guy on the beach and he pick me up in the air with 2 arms, so i kicked him in the middle bit.lol:

lol..... well, I finally got to sleep at 4:30, only to be woken again by the alarm at 6 to go to work.....
anyone got any matchsticks.....!

Ive been drinking raspberry tea leaf since 33-34 weeks (was advised to start here with 1 cup a day..) and ive found since I started lying down in bed at night to have it, ive been able to get a decents night sleep! Sometimes sleeping till 9-10am, instead of 2-3am lol no good really to those early on but might help those a little further on..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->