Can't stand kissing husband :(

Skywalker

Reaction score
This is terrible! My husband doesn't have the best oral hygiene, but he doesn't have the worst, either... He brushes his teeth and rinses with mouthwash every day, etc. But since becoming pregnant, the texture of his saliva makes me sick and gag. I cannot take it. I also have an aversion to one of my favorite fruits, bananas, so I tried to explain it to him like I normally love bananas but not right now, and I normally love kissing him but not right now, but I still think he was hurt. I'm also sensitive to smells more than usual and bc I have to floss my teeth many times a day now or my gums hurt, my oral hygiene has gone up while he's just keeping a normal routine, so I notice his saliva and breath more than usual. It's terrible though, am I really going to not be able to tolerate kissing my husband this pregnancy!? I went through my last pregnancy single and never had to contend with this before.

I can smell things so bad. Like the other day I went into the bathroom to clean up after oh when he had a bath, his socks stunk!!!! Lots of things are knocking me sick smell wise. Like chicken the other day, I couldn't tolerate it. And washing the pots, a smell hit me and I was gagging..... I'm sure it won't last for ever it's prob your hormones making it worse to.....,,xx

My husband can have the worst breath, and it makes me nauseous to smell it. I feel you on this one. Getting close and kissing isn't my priority when this happens.

I can completely relate. I just try my best to get past it but it's difficult

With my first pregnancy, the THOUGHT of my OH made me throw up. I couldn't even stand the thought of hugging him, or him being anywhere near me. There was no smell or other good reason for it. He just made me sick!:blush::haha: after the first tri (maybe a little earlier) it went away.
I have had no such thing with this pregnancy!:happydance:

don't feel bad, I had to tell my husband yesterday to sleep the other way because his breath was making me want to vomit. I smell EVERYTHING now and my husband (who is borderline ocd with cleanliness) even stinks to me and I feel bad that I can't always cuddle with him.
Can't stand close to my co-workers either because everyone just stinks to me. If they wear perfume it's even worse

LOL Just1. I had that last time too with OH. Thank goodness I do not have an aversion towards him this time!! and omg..the perfume my old boss used to wear.. the worst!

I am so glad I'm not alone! Some of your responses made me laugh. Yeah, sometimes I have to dig my face into the pillow and cover up with blankets when he snuggles me at night bc his breath bothers me so much. I hate feeling like I'm constantly pushing him away since we are both usually so affectionate but yuuuuck lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->