Cant stop being sick

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
About four weeks ago morning sickness came back, I know this is pretty normal for third tri as the same happened with my son (although I barely had any with him to begine with)
But this is getting worse and worse as time goes on to the point where the last two days I cant stop being sick its 10 times worse then what my first tri sickness was like.

I though I may have a stomach bug at first as my son had a little 12 hour one the other day but this is getting stupid, I cant move without being sick, I havnt got any other stomach bug type symptoms just realy severe nausia and sickness, heartburn and tirdness.
I spent all last night clutching a towel being sick :(

Hope this buggers off soon as I have alot of baby clothes sorting to do and housework.

oh no :(

Is it burning as it comes up because it could be acid reflux as you mentioned the heart burn? I would personally see the doctor to see if they can give you anything to ease the symptoms a bit x

Sorry you're poorly, I've had a return of the dreaded morning sickness in 3rd tri but not that bad, perhaps best seeing your MW or Doctor see if they can offer any help?

Feel better!

The same happened to me a few weeks back, it started with a bug and because I became dehydrated it continued. After four days, trying everything including antisickness tablets from my gp I gave in and went to MAU... My keytones were off the chart and I was severely dehydrated. I spent three days in hospital on a constant drip... it finally took the anti sickness injection to stop it.... If I were you I'd go and get checked just in case xx

Oh I didnt have any other sick bug symptoms either :dohh:

Oh hun its nasty isnt it? We all had a sickness bug twice in 3 weeks - on both the kids birthdays!! Its awful, more so when youre pregnant. I agree to go checked out as dehydration is dangerous and its really warm too (where I am anyway) which wont help. Feel better sweet. Peppermint tea :thumbup: xxx

Yay I finaly managed to keep a couple of biscuits down.
What was concerning me was I wasnt getting movements out of bubs for the last 18 hours while feeling at my roughest but the last half hour hes made up for it kicking hell out of me, hes probably hungry.
Hopfullt I can move on to some soup later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->