can't stop shaking hope it sticks

What wonderful news!! Congrats love!!

done another today slightly darker will try and get pics of it later but owrried it should be darker at 13dpo but a line is a line isnt it??

Wow !! :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

All the deserving ladies are getting their :bfp: its amazing well done xxx

top one is 12 dpo and bottom is 13 dpo has got a bit darker

Attachments

• TEST131009.jpg
    TEST131009.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
Its looking good Jess hunny! Im sooooooo happy for you sweetie! Sending you loads of sticky dust!:happydance::hugs:

thanks getting a little excited now, think its gonna be a boy again because of when we bd, hope it is i hate all his stuff being packed away just want to get it out and use it all this time, really not bothered about sex of baby as long as they get here this time.

Congrats hun looking good. Sending you lots of sticky dust and lots of prayers for a H&H 9 mo.

OMG just seen this :dohh:

Massive congratulations!

:dust:

XXX

Congratulations to you Jess. Am so pleased for you

Don't worry about the line being faint. My first pregnancy was a very faint line even at 6 weeks and it went fine. My second was a dark line and it didn't stay with me.

Alex

Congratulations. Sending you lots of sticky dust. :dust:

Your lines are definitely getting darker. I didn't get a strong line until 17-18 dpo.

What fantastic news. Many congratulations. It's lovely to see some sunshine breaking through the clouds for you and some of the other angel mummies. Lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->