can't stop shaking hope it sticks

Congratulations hun, Really happy for you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

How did i miss this.

Congratulationsssssssssssssss

Its always so nice to see an :angel: Mummy get their :bfp:

V xxxx

im sooo happy for you sweetie lots of sticky stuff xxxx

awwwww wow congratulation xx

awww im so happy for you!!!! a well deserved :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! now get your bum over to 1st tri xxxx

wow I am very happy to see this :) certainly looks like this is the month for :bfp:'s :happydance: I wish you a long boring healthy happy 9 months and beyond. :dust:

Congratulations :hugs: xxx

i feel its a bit light now looking at everyone elses :( might have just implanted later x

Have been following your journal and just wanted to send you lots of love and luck for the future, have found it difficult to convey to you how I feel about your experiences in the past but today I find it easy to say a huge Congratulations xxxx

Have been following your journal and just wanted to send you lots of love and luck for the future, have found it difficult to convey to you how I feel about your experiences in the past but today I find it easy to say a huge Congratulations xxxx

thank you very much hope it goes as planned got a very scarey time ahead :cry: but also excited but i know i have the ladies on here for support and help and i am gonna need it x x

I am soo happy for you!Congratulations and sending you lots of sticky bean vibes!x

facing a pregnancy after a loss must be so incredibly hard, i cant even imagine. You'll get through it though, Jess. You will. :flower:

facing a pregnancy after a loss must be so incredibly hard, i cant even imagine. You'll get through it though, Jess. You will. :flower:

thanks got no choice have to go through it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->