Can't stop stressing about loosing this baby...:(

K

KayKe

Hi all.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and it is a very very very wanted baby. I miracle baby for me and my OH (we were trying for 2 years, lost hope, I have only one ovary, he has sperm count less then 2 mil)

It is really amazing that we got pregnant naturally at all.
And now I can't stop stressing if all will be ok.

Any pain, any twinge just makes me panic. Now, I have a period type cramping, and I know it's probably baby growing, I am lying down now and am refusing to even get up...

HCG numbers were good: 702 at 4 weeks, 1607 two days later.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!
And it's not even my first pregnancy (have two boys from previous relationship).

I'm the same Hun. After previous losses and my beautiful daughter I panic but I'm trying to remain positive with this one and enjoy my pregnancy. Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Thank you for your reply :)

I'm trying to focus on the fact, that all will be ok.
But sometimes it's hard.

Big hug to you and happy healthy pregnancy to us! :)

I'm the same. I just keep telling myself that wirrying won't change the outcome, so I should try and enjoy it, but easier said than done.
Ive had 3 first tri losses, 2 second tri losses, and we lost our beautiful daughter at 5 days, so for me, every stage is terrifying.
Fingers crossed we both get our healthy BAbys x

i think more people worry about this than you would think. i certainly do. :hugs:

LoraLoo - big big hugs!!

I can not imagine how worried you might be!
Wishing you the most wonderful, healthy pregnancy and baby!

God, please please please please! Keep all our babies safe and healthy!
And bring to us calm nine months!

I've had back to back losses in the last year and am definitely worried now. But what those losses taught me was I have zero control. Doesnt' matter if my HCG is increasing, or doubling. or if there's a heart beat. What will be will be so I'm trying to use that to stay calm! I just feel in my heart this is my rainbow baby and I'm hoping I'm right :)

Ajarvis- thank you for your reply.

And, yes. I think I should start thinking: what is meant to happen - will happen.

Big big hugs and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Oh huni I wish I could take your worry away. I know exactly how you are feeling. With my daughter who is 15 months old now we tried for 8 years to get pregnant,tried fertility treatment (didn't work) we eventually caught naturally. It was the longest pregnancy ever, I was so worried with every little twinge just like you. It wasn't the easiest pregnancy in the world but I got through it and had a beautiful baby girl who like I say is 15 months now. I am also 11+3 naturally (again) after just 12 months of giving birth. Easier said than done but try to relax and enjoy this pregnancy, like previous people have said what will be will be. Hugs to you xx

I think it's impossible not to worry, and sometimes trying not to stress makes it all the more stressful. I'm trying to live in each moment, so that even if we do lose the baby, I have memories to cherish after they're gone. If all goes well, then I've only enjoyed myself all the more. Win on all sides. :)

I wish i could tell you it gets better the further along you get but even after 3 ultrasounds showing a jumping baby with a great heart beat. I'm still so worried im gonna go in for my next appointment and find nothing. Some days are better than others hun. But your not alone.
Today is a hard day for me I keep having horrible vivid dreams that ive miscarried and it just has me on edge.

Hi all.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and it is a very very very wanted baby. I miracle baby for me and my OH (we were trying for 2 years, lost hope, I have only one ovary, he has sperm count less then 2 mil)

It is really amazing that we got pregnant naturally at all.
And now I can't stop stressing if all will be ok.

Any pain, any twinge just makes me panic. Now, I have a period type cramping, and I know it's probably baby growing, I am lying down now and am refusing to even get up...

HCG numbers were good: 702 at 4 weeks, 1607 two days later.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!
And it's not even my first pregnancy (have two boys from previous relationship).

This app is my zen place to try and keep calm or give me hopenough while ttc. Reading all the posts helps me pass the time too.

Just as a comparison my hcg was only at 66.70 at 4w2d. I go in again tomorrow for more bloodwork and every other day until I get to 1k. So looks like your numbers are good.

I'm also staying on top of my vitamins and doing the power foods. That's all we really can do. Rest is up to God.

Hi girls :)

Thank you for your replies.

I just wish there would be a switch "don't worry" in brain.

Also, just woke up from having a miscarriage nightmare :(

Roll on hormones :wacko:

Big hugs for all and wishing us all a happy, healthy pregnancies!

NDurham - your numbers maybe are lower because baby implanted later...
Try not to stress about them. But, I know, easier said than done. Big hugs:hugs:

Hi KayKe,

Now i'm fortunate enough not to have had any miscarriages before and also one beautiful 3 year old son.

Both my pregnancies are basically symptom-less so its a stress for me too although I believe in my heart that the little bean is doing just fine. My son is a beautiful healthy busy boy and I had no symptoms with him. But one cant help worrying although I try tell myself that worrying about it will not change the outcome. No matter how much we all want this baby, its not in our hands and all we can do is pray that all will go smoothly.

On the bright side! Your numbers are AMAZING at 4 weeks! Mine was 157 at 11dpo and doc said its a very good sign that the baby implanted well.

I pray that your pregnancy continues problem-less and that it would be a wonderful experience for you and your husband :hugs: try not to worry :) your hcg numbers are exceptional!! you can find comfort in that! x

It's so hard isn't it. I feel for you - I've had two losses recently both quite far gone so the worry really distracts for the joy of being pregnant. As others have said unfortunately this is one thing that's totally out of our control. Hang on in there - we are here with you! x

I have had 3 early losses in the last 6 weeks and am now 5+3. Like you, I am terrified of every little twinge. I should get a private scan at around 7 weeks (am afraid to phone and book appointment in case that tempts fate), but time is going soooooo slowly. Good luck to us all, and as previous posters said, what will be will be!

Thank you girls for your support.

I have calmed down a bit and am enjoying just the feeling of being pregnant.

With my first two I got terrible morning sickness. It hasn't kicked in yet, so I'm just enjoying having thin new life inside me.

Big hugs to everybody.

One of the scariest things about being pregnant is the fact you keep thinking your going to lose your baby, what I have learnt by being pregnant and knowing people who have been pregnant or lost their babies is that you can worry every single minute of everyday but it not going to change anything that could happen tomorrow or in the future the best and healthiest thing you can do is try and enjoy this pregnancy as each day comes by I know it's hard when you get cramps or a twinge and you start to panic but but just try to think that your baby growing and if you get anything that really worries you then give your doctor/midwife a call

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I've just got my bfp a few days ago n confirmed with a digi today n got pregnant 1-2. My af officially due tomorrow n I will be 4 weeks pregnant on Saturday. I'm starting to worry today now! I've never had a mc n me n my partner have been trying for nearly a year. I'm still in shock! I don't want to spend my pregnancy being worried I keep telling myself whatever will be will be n I can't change anything from happening. I'm really crampy near ovaries n pelvis n got strong backache too. H n h 9 months girls!! X

Fingers crossed for all of you I just made it through the 1st trimester and had a 12 week ultrasound today. Baby is a kicker already. My advise don't buy a doppler. They are great when you can find the heart beat but if they are in a weird spot or have their back to you it won't pick up and it can be really scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->