Can't stop stressing about loosing this baby...:(

Fingers crossed for all of you I just made it through the 1st trimester and had a 12 week ultrasound today. Baby is a kicker already. My advise don't buy a doppler. They are great when you can find the heart beat but if they are in a weird spot or have their back to you it won't pick up and it can be really scary.

Swimmy - congratulations on moving to the 2nd tri!

Well done both of you :))

I can't wait to be past 12 weeks. To tell my boys. And to relax. And know everything is ok:)))

I'm focusing on the fact, that it's a miracle I'm even pregnant and am enjoying that feeling.
And all will be good :)))

Swimmy congrats on your healthy 12 week scan that's fab! I'm thinking of paying private n having one earlier x

I was diagnosed as infertile. We adopted our first son and 5 months later I was pregnant with our 2nd son. I worried the entire 9 months. All for not, he is healthy and 5 years old. Now I am pregnant again and all of the worry is back. I think its natural to be worried but we can only control the things we can, what we eat, drink. Deep breaths and try to stay busy!

I was diagnosed as infertile. We adopted our first son and 5 months later I was pregnant with our 2nd son. I worried the entire 9 months. All for not, he is healthy and 5 years old. Now I am pregnant again and all of the worry is back. I think its natural to be worried but we can only control the things we can, what we eat, drink. Deep breaths and try to stay busy!

Sophia, it's amazing, isn't it? To get pregnant when you are told it's impossible?

We were also talking about adoption, ivf...

Wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy!:hugs:

Sophia that's fab how amazing when they diagnosed you as infertile! Ive had quite a worrying afternoon today I started with intense backache n some mild cramping n I got all worried! Went off hour later n only bit of mid cramping I nearly had a panic attack! I need to keep thinking as u girls said n just think its my baby growing n body stretching to make it comfortable n not think silly things. I want to enjoy it not worry, hopefully when I have my scan everything be ok n will put my mind at ease x

I have only been browsing this forum (just got my BFP Friday) but this thread caught my attention because I had back to back losses this past year .
I'm trying SO hard not to worry.. I feel like we can't dwell on the past we need to be positive and enjoy this :)
It is a constant struggle for sure and I think many other pregnant women feel the same!

I'm worrying terrible yesterday n today its doing my head in! I think cos we was trying a while n now finally got pregnant it just doesn't seem real! I want to enjoy this pregnancy not worry! Everytime I get a niggle or cramp im panicking! X

Girls, what helped me was to concentrate on the fact that it is amazing I got pregnant at all! (We have fertility issues).

So now, I am just enjoying the feeling of being pregnant.
(I still check my panties for blood every time I go to pee, but overall I am much calmer)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and it is a very very very wanted baby. I miracle baby for me and my OH (we were trying for 2 years, lost hope, I have only one ovary, he has sperm count less then 2 mil)

It is really amazing that we got pregnant naturally at all.
And now I can't stop stressing if all will be ok.

Any pain, any twinge just makes me panic. Now, I have a period type cramping, and I know it's probably baby growing, I am lying down now and am refusing to even get up...

HCG numbers were good: 702 at 4 weeks, 1607 two days later.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!
And it's not even my first pregnancy (have two boys from previous relationship).

Hey, congrats! I am facing the same problem. I am really worried about my baby. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and we almost lost all hope. Now I am 2 months pregnant. I am really very cautious and sometimes over-anxious about my baby. Last week, I had a severe toothache and didn't visit our family dentistry in Calgary, just because I am worried that it may harm my baby. I have read somewhere that dental treatments during pregnancy should be totally avoided. And I was ready to bear all the pain for my baby. You may think that I am crazy, but we are really craving for a child.

Ontled,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I am just focusing on enjoying being pregnant at all :)))

About dentists... I actually thought that pregnant women should get dentist treatments, as, apparently, during pregnancy there might be more problems with teeth...

I think (don' t fully remember), that when I was pregnant with my first, I had all my fillings done (at that point I was living in the UK, and NHS dentists are free during pregnancy)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->