Cant take this heat any more

mummylove

Reaction score
Ii dont get em wrong its nice that we are starting to have a summer but its to god dam hot. I have a medical condition which dont help so dont really go much out in it. I have 2 kids that want to be out all time, and i go out for a hour and im covered in sweat. Plus now the sleepless nights have started. My ids aint sleeping and wont go bed. I have tried putting fan in their room and still not working. It was 1am last ngiht before my daughter went to sleep and i had to take my son downstairs cus he was boiling as oh was up early for work. Probably 3am by time my son went to sleep, I was so tired. I cant be like this every day :( I actually cant wait for some rain just to give some air. Sun wouldnt be soo bad if there was a breeze

Anyone else struggling

Definitely struggling.
I love the hot weather but I am MELTING!!

We have fans on all over the house but it's just stirring the warm air rather than cooling anything down.
I'm the same as you - out for a few minutes and I'm covered in sweat and my hair is dripping; which is hugely unpleasant.
We've had a couple of fairly big thunderstorms but it's only cleared the air for a little while.

I hate hot weather, makes me feel ill, so I'm really struggling in this heat wave. I am done with summer!

me! Its too darn hot and my boys and dh are not coping well either. Im the same with going to bed.. my boys seem to be sleeping fine but i cant get to sleep as its too hot then when i do get to sleep im up again not long after covered in sweat. its horrid! Roll on Sunday when we are supposed to have some rain!

Yes!! I don't mind the heat aslong as there's a breeze, but as it is there's no breeze and it feels like there's no air. I'm happiest in my air conditioned car at the moment, my usually cool house is roasting!

Struggling a lot here, it's not the heat I mind so much as the humidity but it's just so sticky at the moment. Doesn't help that we can't open windows cos we are on first floor and cat tried to jump out, he'll ignore an open door though!

Eta: ice cubes wrapped in a flannel on the back of the neck are helping me too satsuma little cooler.

Yes, not loving the hot weather :( jacob is sleeping ok but I'm not, it takes me ages to fall asleep then I keep waking up. So tired right now!

Cant wait until autumn

I suffer with nystagmus and albumin so i struggle to see when to sunny and i burn really quick cus i have no pigment in my skin its horrible. Thankfully i have short hair lol

It wouldnt bother me so much if there was a breeze. Getting a outdoor tap fitted next week and gonna get a gas tank thingy for the bbq so least can lye in the water lol

It's really warm! I'm staying indoors with the fans on!

Pregnancy doesn't help either...this humidity is awful! I feel like a sweaty whale! xx

Well it's gone from bright blue skies and blazing sunshine to "who ordered the Apocalypse" here.
The cat is going crackers and hiding under the furniture so it looks like we're in for thunder later.

Haha thats one think i dont miss being pregnant in summer time lol

Another fed up lady here!! I hate the humidity - we had a really cool summer last time I was pregnant, I do NOT remember it being this bad. Thank goodness I'm not due to deliver until November, I feel for anyone who is full term right now!

Finding it too hot here too, I hate the humid weather, I've asthma & find it gets worse in this weather, I find it hard to sleep too, I was working today & was so uncomfortable I was day dreaming of a cold shower all day!!

Aw sorry ladies, I love it and I'm hoping it stays, even if it cools down a little bit, I have some time off work soon and I'd like it to be hot and sunny! :lol:

Dont get me wrong its lovely to finally have some nice weather. Bud god dam im sweating and hate going out cus i feel ii stink lol. Av 2 showers a day atm cus it really does make me feel a little better after one

i cant cope. anything above 10 degrees C and i want to move to somewhere cold & snowy!

Well, it's winter down here but I still hate summer! It's usually in the mid 30s here in the summer but at least we have air con!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->