Cant take this heat any more

we had this weather for two weeks, luckily it has cooled down to reasonable mit late 20s. last week we had 34 degrees with a real feel of 44 Dx. now its 28ish. https://s25.postimg.org/jtyhdpii7/Screenshot_from_2014_07_26_16_00_28.png

Wow. I bet we will be moaning when its raining all time lol. We are never happy lol

I really love the sunny hot days but what I don't like is not being able to escape it! I would love going out in it if its was cool inside but its to hot everywhere, I just can't cook down!
I was 40 weeks pregnant when it got this hot last year and that was torture so I'm really glad I'm not pregnant!

Its the worse when pregnant. Last year i was 5 months pregnant. Not as bad as some that are in later stages but even at 5 months i struggled

I feel like the UK needs to be better prepared for it! (Can everywhere have air con PLEASE)

I'm travelling a lot lately and end up looking like a sweaty mess. Grrrrrr.

xxx

Total vampire here, I hate it

Yea we have some rain. I have just been standing in it for a bit lol

Im hating it. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I am so uncomfortable. I keep getting braxton hicks and feet swelling up. I wouldent mind if could at least keep house cool. My toddlers baby monitor keeps flashing its to hot and that's when we have left window open in day and fan on and even drawn curtains. Its like a cooker

Am I the only one loving it? The hotter the better for me! It was 29c today so me, DH & the kids went for a walk up the woods. If it's it hot & sunny, I do not want to stay in the house!

I usually wouldent mind but being pregnant it is like hell. Doesn't help with having pale freckled skin I burn in 5 minutes flat lol and lo and dh are similar.

Me! All I do is whinge about how hot I am. I'm in a cold shower up to 5 times a day but as soon as I step out of it i'm roasting again. At the moment, i'm at home 24/7, I try to avoid going out because no sooner am I out i'm boiling again. I have the fan on all the time and move it room to room everyday. It's frustrating because it's just circulating hot air (we live in a top floor of a flat so it gets so hot). Night times are unbearable too, I have a cold shower before bed and sleep naked with a fan on and no duvet but I still wake up roasting....counting down the days for Autumn to arrive.

Aw sorry ladies, I love it and I'm hoping it stays, even if it cools down a little bit, I have some time off work soon and I'd like it to be hot and sunny! :lol:

Am I the only one loving it? The hotter the better for me! It was 29c today so me, DH & the kids went for a walk up the woods. If it's it hot & sunny, I do not want to stay in the house!

I'm loving it too! The girls don't seem too bothered by it either. We love having the paddling pool out every day and playing with water guns. I've been giving them a cool bath just before tea so they're more comfortable to eat, and we've had lots of homemade ice lollies!

I love summer and hope this weather stays for a bit longer!

I don't mind it but my house it quite cool. LO isn't coping well with it though, doesn't help that he's teething at the same time and on the hottest day he was ill with a fever. It's making him grumpy and stroppy so I'll be glad when it cools down a bit.

I try not to moan. Because its all over so soon and every season is a beautiful season :)

However it is extremely sticky and no break even at night its been 22.

Still dont wish it away too much. I take kids out in morning and then home for lunch and I go bavk out when they are in bed. The sunsets are outstanding! Just gorgeous.

Partly helps I live next to the beach and new forest national park. So plenty to do on a lazy hot day.

I hated school run in heat though. Its been hitting 28/29 most days

I took kids out in the heat other day. We went pub cus they had a bouncing castle there and little play area so i had a sneaky pint. We also went park before we went pub. We was at put about a hour and summer said she wanted to go hom cus she was to hot. I have to be careful being in sun to long. Like i said before i have nystagmus and ocular albinism so being in sun to long is bad for me. Thankfully tho we are getting the outside tap fitted tomorrow afternoon so tuesday swimming pool going up and gonna get gas tank for the bbq so we will sit in garden cus i can sit in shade

Thats why I love the forest. Always a shady spot. Our beaches in the forest have lots of trees on shoreline to sit under xx

Our beaches are mega hot at the moment, sand burns your feet hot. I think they said the water's around 20 degrees!

Im pregnant and really struggling, it doesn't help that the heat has turned my 2year old into the child from hell most of the time.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so sticky! I'm really enjoying being able to chuck my 4 year old in the garden for the day lol, she sleeps much better and is generally in a better mood the more she plays outside because she can really have free reign with sand, water, paint etc, run around more and jump on her trampoline to burn energy and stuff. And bbqs and picnics are awesome :D my littlie is struggling a bit though bless her, lots of cool baths for her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->