cant wait any longer!!!

hoping4bbynm2

MomOf2BoysNexpecting
Reaction score
I WANT THIS BABY HERE NOWWWWW!!!!! if I read one more post of someone having there baby im going to start climbing stairs haha! Anybody ellse feel the same? Im driving myself crazy wondering when its going to happen!!

Me too! So fed up of waiting I could cry! Hope it happens for us soon x

At least some of y'all aren't past your due date like me. Waiting is hard! Especially with having all this false labor. At 40 weeks I wasn't even dilated at all. I'm praying I have dilated some since. Nothing to do about but be patient.

:haha: me!!! Im only 31 weeks!!! in a serious note, hope all you ladies go soon, you must be seriously fed up!!

Good luck!!

At least some of y'all aren't past your due date like me. Waiting is hard! Especially with having all this false labor. At 40 weeks I wasn't even dilated at all. I'm praying I have dilated some since. Nothing to do about but be patient.

I just saw your post you are in labour!!!! Woot woot now send some vibes this way ;) haha good luck with everything:)

Nawwww sorry ladies, I'm one of those annoying ones that just posted a 'baby is here' thread, but if it makes you feel better I was 41 weeks when I went into labour with my son. I've had to wait before! ;) but it was nice to.go into labour before my due date!

I am almost a week overdue, so I really want this baby out!!!

Yay Joyfulsahm!!

I am so ready for my little Zoe monster to come out!
Fortunately my ob isn't going to let me go much past the hospitals due date for me which is 4 days sooner (based on LMP) than my estimated due date (based off temping) so if my body doesn't get into gear by Friday I go in to set a date for induction. I would really prefer for it to happen naturally though.

Nawwww sorry ladies, I'm one of those annoying ones that just posted a 'baby is here' thread, but if it makes you feel better I was 41 weeks when I went into labour with my son. I've had to wait before! ;) but it was nice to.go into labour before my due date!

Congratulatioms "wilsey" !!!!!

I know it is annoying for other mama's in waiting who are further than I am, but yes!! Me! I am 37 weeks tomorrow. My DD came in my 37th week so I am crossing everything I can (except my legs! COME OUT!) and praying LO makes his appearance soon.

I, too, feel like I could break down into tears at any moment.

Yep I'm driving myself nuts too and I keep convincing myself that something is happening - which I'm pretty sure it isn't. I thought maybe my waters were leaking earlier just because my pee looked a little cloudy. Honestly, I'm a woman obsessed! Our turn is near, that is what we need to focus on. It will come and our babies will be here soon! Just doesn't feel like it! x

Yep I'm driving myself nuts too and I keep convincing myself that something is happening - which I'm pretty sure it isn't. I thought maybe my waters were leaking earlier just because my pee looked a little cloudy. Honestly, I'm a woman obsessed! Our turn is near, that is what we need to focus on. It will come and our babies will be here soon! Just doesn't feel like it! x

Haha! I felt a small dribble yesterday when I was at the computer. Was so excited it could be m waters! Nope. Just baby pushing on my bladder hard enough to render me momentarily incontinent. Hahahaha

I am due today and you can't help but spend 9 months focusing on that final day and as the day is ending it's making me feel that this is never going to end.It's such a let down when you are so uncomfortable.:cry:

I'm happy to wait another couple of weeks, but wanted to leave some labor dust for all the ladies that are ready for their LO's to arrive! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It does seem like the labors are really going strong these days! I feel like all I ever post anymore is "good luck" and "congratulations" so hang in there ladies :thumbup: almost there :hugs::kiss::hugs:

My son came at 36 weeks and I was hoping this one would too but he is not following his brothers lead unfortunately

I may not be nearly as far as some of you ladies, but with two in there I am so ready to be done. I am at least happy to have a day to look foward to. About 30 days left, if I make it until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->