Can't Wait To Be Pregnant Again..

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I loved being pregnant !
I miss my bump :(
Pictures of my bump at 40+10 the day I was inducded and of my baba 1 day old x he was born the next day
I just want to experince it all again, x
Baby dust to u all. X

Attachments

• 1%20Day%20b4%20he%20was%20born%20x.jpg
    1%20Day%20b4%20he%20was%20born%20x.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 24
My baba 1day oldx

Attachments

• my%20bby%20newborn.jpg
    my%20bby%20newborn.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
What a cutie you've got!! I can't wait to experience this for the first time :)

Thank you! We're on our second cycle of trying.

Fingers crossed you'll get your second bfp!! Are you hoping for a second boy or going for a girl?

Aww , I'm sure ull get ur bfp v soon..
I would love a little girl but would be just as happy with a boy :) do u have a prefrence x

Thank you, I sure hope so! I was on the pill for 10 years so I'm worried how that's affected my cycle.

So sweet, I love when girls have older brothers! We're wanting a boy first, but will be overjoyed with either.

Aww bless you, yeh :) x good luck hun, I'm sure all will be fine and ull be pregnant in no time x

Beautiful baby and WOW what a bump - awesome! I can't wait to experience this for the first time :). Good luck

Me and my OH are also going to start trying for our 2nd once AF is out the way! I am soooo excited too and cant wait to be pregnant again! I also miss my bump :( Our little ones are only 3 days apart, my little girl was born 10/02/12!! .. Good luck with TTC hopefully we will both have a BFP's in no time :) xx

Awww :) it goes so fast doesn't it , can't believe my lil man is growing so quick, today was the 2 years to the day since I got my bfp with my lil man 31/05/11 x good luck in getting ur bfp sooon hun x I loved being pregnant , :) aww so close together x

what a lovely bump. I to miss my bump so much and cant wait to be pregnant again. My OH and I have only started to TTC #2 this month. DS took us 8yrs to conceive and im hoping it will not take as long this time.

Me too!! I see you took a while for your LO, me too- I took 2.5 years and hoping this one doesn't take so long- (currently on cycle 4) I've heard of #2 being easier than #1 to conceive if #1 took a while! Fingers crossed for us!!X

Aww yeh it took a long time :( here's hoping we both gt bfps soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"