• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can't wait to buy thin clothes!!

I<3paul

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I've started looking at thin clothes again now, I can't wait. There are loads of nice winter clothes around :)

It's weird how when you've got no bump you can't wait for it to come but when you've had it so long you just want the baby and to be thin again!

xxx

I'm exactly the same. Had a wee look round the shops the other night and saw some lovely stuff :)

Laura x

ditto am afraid i made some purchases in debenham sale premature i know but cant wait to fit back into normal clothes!!! and not feel like a weebling whale

Me too, I was given some gift vouchers for my birthday last month but I am saving them until a month or so after I've had bubba so I can get some nice new "skinnier" clothes ready for xmas! :happydance:

Haha I was dreaming about this last night!!! Although perhaps a bit optimistically I dreamt that the outfit I took to the hospital to go home in after the birth, the trousers literally fell off me so we had to go shopping on the way home!!!!
Its so weird how every dream I have comes back to the birth in some way or another!!
One of my friends who is breast feeding gave me some good advice yesterday as she went out and bought loads of "normal" clothes for after the birth...but then dropped 2 1/2 stone over 6 weeks just by BF... so she suggests not to go crazy straight away!!!!
OOh exciting - we're sooooo nearly there girls!!! xxx

OMG totally pointless but I'm in my last ticker box!!!!!!!!!!

Happy dance, happy dance (ok so happy waddle......!)

Oh me too, have had a major major blitz of the house, sorted so many clothes out, and have got rid of 90% of all the clothes i have worn while pregnant!
This is my last time of doing this, and i cant wait to be back to how i was and know that i haven't got to go big again! - i hope!
Skinny skinny skinny, i'm gona be so skinny!!!
This is my ambition, hope i dont go too much longer though cos i'm living in the same clothes!

i went shopping yesterday and saw soooo many nice things. i cant wait to loose the baby weight and fit back into normal stuff. ive always been worried about me weight im a 14/16 and 5ft 7in. i think since being pregnant though it has really shown me that i wasnt as big as i thought before and im going to be alot more comfortable in my body once i loose the weight

i'm so excited it's unreal lol
i just cannot wait to get back into shape and get into an even better one then i was in before!

and i really cant wait to be trendy again with nice clothes instead of these horrible big huge tent things! x

i got SO excited when i remembered that soon i could start shopping again! i've been living in leggings, vests and cardigans for way too long now! xx

im asking all my family for shopping vouchers for xmas and when i come to uk for a holiday in march gonna go shopping then - figured by then i'd have an idea how well i was doing with the weightloss and be able to buy in the right size :D

i have a mix of 10's n 12's for str8 after - but imagine i'll live in leggings and mat wear for a while hahah

Oh god, me too. I had a clearout while I was pregnant as I am a hoarder and got rid of a load of clothes I'll never wear so dh and I are going to go shopping for new clothes for me and Christmas shopping while he is off on paternity leave.

im sooo excited about being able to buy proper clothes again!! i didnt bother trying to lose any weight in between ollie and this pregnancy so never really had a good shopping spree!! this is our last baby so im gonna have a complete body blitz after christmas!!! kickboxing classes and shopping spree are my new years resolutions hehe

I'm so excited too... but nervous at the same time. I miss my old clothes which are all 10s or some 12s and I'm in 14 mat clothes now so nervous as to how long it'll be before I get down to size. Seems pointless buying big clothes straight afer birth when I know I want to get back to a 10 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"