Cant wait!

Layla

Reaction score
Im off out tomorrow night, I havent been out with my mates for ages!

NOw im not TTC i just want to go out and get as pissed as i possible cane, sounds so stupid, but i want to get that drunk that i end up either falling over or being sick lol

Really exicted!

xx

:rofl: that don't sound stupid, it sounds like fun and something we should all do once in a while!

Have a brilliant night babe! x

I feel i have put things on hold for the past year with all the TTC stuff, so i want to go out and have a massive blow out

xx

You have a good one babe, come tell us all about it when you have recovered!

Embarassing pics would be a bonus :)

have a great night babe, Its good once in awhile Im pissed now for the first time in ages and had a great night! let you hsir dowun :) you will enjoy it

Enjoy yourself Layla its probably what you've needed to do

x

get bladdered hun, letyour hair down and have a fab night! oh and take a camera! :)

Hope you have a great time Layla. Get crazy!

Glad you girls had a good night!

oh noooooooo!

I have just been trying things on to figure oiut what im wearing tonight and nothing fits! its all suddenly to big! :(

no idea what to wear now

xx

Oh no Layla!!
Quick shopping trip springs to mind!!!

Get shopping and have an ace time hunny

no spare money for shopping!

i have borrowed some trousers for tonight.

xx

WOW well done you!!! I wished my stuff was too big :cry:

Clothes too big you lucky moo LOL Always the way though when you wanna bloody go out.

I think i am defo back down in to an 18 :D

I brought some stuff yesterday (18 to 20) and i noticed they are slightly big on the bottom half of me, tops still fit, must be my chest lol

Getting the trousers im borrowing soon, they are a size 18, so hopefuly they will fit!

xx

Can you take them back?

I'm the same top wise. I'm a size 16 but have to get 18 tops because of my boobies :blush:

the tops are ok so im not worreid about them, the big things were Pj's, so im not worrieda bout them either, i dont mind them being slightly bigger, give me more room to slum it in the evenings lol

xx

I'm bad when I buy PJs I grab a 16 an 18 an discreetly swapped the sizes over so I have 16 bottoms & 18 tops :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->