*Capuru's OPK Results*

Capuru

Ant, My Girlies, and Me!
Reaction score
I was gonna make my other thread the official opk thread but I thought I should start a new one for it. So far here are the results:

4/25-New Choice-Neg.--opk.jpg
*All tests after this no line up to the 27th.
4/28-New Choice/Answer-2opks taken-Neg.-First faint line.(Answer was darker)
4/30-Answer-Neg.-opkline.jpg
*I'm getting lines that's good but sadly I think I will Ov late I did get a huge dip in my temp today.
4/30-Answer-Neg.-opkline4-30.jpg
*I took this test at my moms house had to go over there so I took an opk with me obsessed much?:rofl: Getting darker!!
4/31-Answer-Neg.-4-31am.jpg
*It looks lighter to me so I either missed the surge or somehow did test wrong.:shrug:

I think the line should be getting darker based on that first one you posted. I hope you still have been BDing a lot!!! :dust:!!!

I have been bding ^_^ OH is in the living room watching TV with his dad right now but when he comes to bed I'm gonna jump him :rofl: More Ov symptoms are here! Yay me!:dance: New Opk posted in first post.

Did you end up doing another one yesterday evening hun?

I did but to me it looks lighter I either missed the surge last night or I took the test wrong somehow. This is a (tmi) question but, Can to much pee in the cup affect the results? or if you don't test right away after you pee in the cup?:blush: (my sis wanted me to wait for her when I took the test last night and she took a while)

5/01-Answer-Neg.-5-1am.jpg
*No notes here.
5/01-Answer-Neg.-opk5-01pm.jpg
*I think it looks darker then the morning one. I don't think there can be a second surge can there?
*Want to add the test for 5/02 there is no line at all I took it in the evening I did not hold pee during day.

have you been drinking a lot before taking the tests??? It is odd that you are getting some lines and then no lines at all...

apparently there can be darker lines some days and lighter lines the next day due to fluctuating levels of LH which is normal day to day

If they don't get any darker I would take the 30/4 as a positive coupled with your chart. Some women never get them any darker. It just take a couple of cycles to work out what is a "dark" for your body.

Well it's weird cause when I first used an opk kit last year I did get the very dark positive but it was with a different brand which I am planning to use next cycle. I didn't drink a lot before the tests but I think I filled the cup to much. Right now I'm having a horrible cycle cause it looks like I got a lite af today accompanied by mild cramping I don't know if it is af but sure seems like it I put it as L in FF and it started a whole new cycle I don't know if I should have done that. If I did Ov 4/30 I would be about 6dpo that's way to early for af!:hissy: I need to calm down....... thx for the posts girlies :hug:

could your light af be implantation bleeding? hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->