Car air freshener

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good one that doesn't run out after a day? :dohh:

jelly belly 3D ones are amazing, last MONTHS!

The Jelly ones are fruit flavoured. I had a cherry one and it lasted a while.
My mum got me a Yankee Candle one and it's REALLY strong and I think it's going to last ages. Maybe worth giving them a go?

I like Poppy Coral :) It's one you buy refills for, rather than replacing the whole thing, and it lasts ages. We got the lemon one and it's a lovely fresh scent, that isn't overpowering.

in halfords they sell these bags things with like beads in i had one for about 6 months it still smelled nice they about a fiver though but worth every penny you put um under seat :) they rite good have no idea what they called though the tree ones are good too we usually get them there a bit cheaper if you do it how it says on th epacket and just expose a bit of the tree at a time they last miles longer
you can get the ones in tins too they are really strong smelling though i once got in a car with one of those it nearly blew my head of lol

I have the jelly belly 3D one in blueberry in my car, I love it :)

they smell like the sweets taste, if that makse sense? :dohh: ive had the pear, blueberry and cherry ones, they're so nice!!

Yankee candle ones are really good :thumbup: ive got a blue tree one in my car at the moment though x

Think im going to go and order myself a jelly belly one lol My current one is a yellow tree saying, keep calm and carry on!

Another vote for the Yankee candle ones, they last ages

Jellybelly-love them we have the pear one in the car at the moment and it's lush

yeah on ebay! make sure u get the 3D ones tho!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...e_Cleaning&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

I had the lemon lavender yankee and it lasted ages xx

California Scents!!! Theres a gorgeous one that is Cherry. It smelss divine! You can get a pack of 6 on ebay and you choose the scent. i know Halfords now stocks some too. They last ages!

I didn't like my Yankee candle one :( It was the Coconut bay one and made me feel ill everytime I got in! lol This is the one I have https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs...ents Xtreme 'Volcanic Cherry'&source=shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->