car question

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
any one drive a vauxhall corsa or similar small 3 door car and still manage to get car seat and pram into car?? if so what kind of pram/car seat do you have??

really dont want to change my car when we have lo

i have a seat ibiza and i have had a corsa and i would say that a babystyle oyster would fit in both cars as will some mamas and papas - there are a few actually thinking about it - i love the oyster and the car seat that you can put with it is the britax baby safe plus shr.

check out this website for britax - love it
https://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/fit-finder

xx

i have a teeny 3 door proton and never thought about it when pregnant with ds!! Bought huge graco travel system, car seat no probs and pushchair beit (just!) fitted in boot with parcel shelf removed lol!! :)

I have a Toyota Yaris and have no problems with fitting in my Quinny Buzz 3 travel system. Before that i had a Ford KA and again there was no problem. It was something i worried about whilst pg but the only struggle i have is that i have back problems and leaning in to put the car seat in can be difficult for me. I have also had my niece and her Silver Cross 3D travel system in both cars with no problems xxxx

i have a 3 door corsa but will definitely be selling both my corsa and oh's 5 door 206 and replacing with a bigger model xxxx

most will be fine! especially now there are so many prams with just the frame and you can click the carseat in!!!

i have to say im so happy i had a 5 door because every time i went out with friends with3 doors it was soo annoying pushing the seat back and half leaning in the car trying to fix the carseat in!!

xxx

we'd have to get a different car too, cause we have a little truck now, with a little cab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->