Cardiff meet arranged for 26th November! x

ive got the train from kidwelly and it wasnt that long atall. id say about an hour....be great to meet you, and blondie your not far from me in ponty! :)

xx

Yaay! :D So whats the date again? And time and place? :dohh: xx

lol its in the thread title, 26th novemvber, cardiff town, not sure exactly where though?

did we decide? lol
x
x

oooo and our LOs are around the same age??

xx

Ooh are they? Cool! :D Right must put it in my calendar otherwise I'll forget! :dohh: Is the train station pretty much in the town centre? I've never actually got off the train at Cardiff, only to change, so duno where it is lol! xxx

yup its cardiff central station, not the queen street one! :)

xxx

I think we are meeting in the prince of wales which is right by the train station, i can meet you outside the station plum :) x

my friend whos coming (louise) has asked if her friend tamara could come, she has a little boy hes about 8weeks old i think, would that be ok?

xxx

have a fab time girls ... btw i went round the new john lewis the other day, it was fab, pricey of course but well worth a nosey about! just be careful with the baby section, toooo tempting!
my mil often gets the train to/from haverfordwest, takes about 3 hours to get to newport so about 2 1/4 hrs to cardiff?

goshh we'll forget about this if i dont bump it lol :)

p.s cant wait!!!
xx

Sorry girls been so busy with the baby etc! We should all add eachother on Facebook? I'm on there all the time...:blush: I know I already have a few of you :) xx

i'd be up for it as long as i could arrange for someone to pick my little one up from school :) x

Hiya girls! Best pu this back at the top... hope everyone is still up for it? xxx

PS; McArthur Glen has a Mamas and Papas outlet, bought loads for the little guy for Xmas, half price compared to the one down by the Cardiff City Stadium :thumbup:

yep in still in :)

Ooohh i didnt even now cardiff had a mammas and pappas!!!

Really?! I love it there, was it a bad idea telling you?! :rofl: x

Ive always gone to the one in bristol :rofl: haha yes hun it prob was lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"