CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
Hi girls,
Myself and FlamingPanda decided we needed a thread that doesn't house as many people as some of the other October threads! We are wanting one where it's small enough that we can all actually hold a conversation with eachother, and discuss our daily progressions without a million and one conversations going on between 25 different people! A thread in which those who are members can bond while we go through this amazin experience togetha! So come on in and tell us ur story :)

Carlyjade, looks like we share the same due date. Go October babies! :haha:

So far I'm feeling pretty good. Nausea on and off, cramping on and off, sore boobs every once in awhile. How are you feeling?

Great idea :) I got my BFP on 17th Feb after almost 3 years ttc :) I am over the moon, yet scared sh*tless at the same time! My lmp due date is 20th Oct but my ovulation due date gives me 28th October. I'd imagine my ov due date is most accurate. Due date, it seems so weird to say that!!! Currently 6w 4d from lmp, and feeling fine apart from some sore bazoomas, some stretching down in my ov region and tiredness. I'm taking each day as it comes and praying for the best :)

Wow, bumblebee. 3 years of TTC?! I pray this is a sticky bean for you, you deserve it! When is your first ultrasound?

Hey girls, and welcome! Glad to be sharing this experience with you!
For me this is baby number 2. Number 1 was one of those little *oops* moments back in my teens, and number 2 we had been trying for since October 2010.
My dates are worked out from my LMP. I stared chartin but stopped half way thru due to me and my OH having a mth from hell and very nearly going our separate ways! We Babydanced once during that time and that was on CD15. My last temp I took was the day after and there was no rise at that point. The fact that it was this mth amazes me! Lol. But I guess "once can be enough" I of all people should know that! Lol.

I'm feelin ok. Sore boobs and nipples. Few zits. Tiredness and bad dreams are about all the symptoms I have at the moment! Didn't have any with Elliot but its still early days for this one I guess! :)

MMCJG - 5 boys?! Omg... Do u have any house left??? Lol. Glad symptoms havent hit you hard either yet! :hugs:

Bumblebee: 3 yrs is such a long time... It is so common to try for that long tho! I had no idea just how difficult it an be to get pregnant and all the science behind it until I started tryin... But u are here now and we are all goin to have healthy little babas before October is out!! :happydance: you got ur bfp the day before I did too! :D

October will be an expensive mth. My fathers bday is the 20th n my nephew the 22nd! Imagine baby comes on the 21st? Haha!

Hey, Im due 21st october and over the moon :D. i had a m/c september last year so am super paranoid this time round but everything is ok so far. sore boobs, nausea, aches and pains, and spots :). love it. October is an expensive month for our family aswell. My dads birthday 7th, my nephew is 8th and now little bean will be 21st ish :). My little bean was sort of planned sort of not, my partner and me are engaged to be married unfortunately he lives abroad so the distance is a problem at the moment but that will be changing shortly when he moves here. Really can't wait for my first scan, just be glad when i see that everything really is ok and so see bean and heartbeat.
x

Hi I'm due 30th oct. Can I join in? This will be my 2nd child. :) I have little pains that come and go from time to time. From what I remember it is normal vicky n bump.

xx

I get period like pains, cramps in belly and back and sometimes sharp pains in lower region but everythings comes and goes and my doctor said all completely normal everythings growing so something that was once the size of a jaffa cake is now the size of a large orange in a matter of weeks, its a growth spurt between 6 and 12 weeks, really exciting :)
xx

Hey Vicky. Congrats on ur bean! I've had a little intermittent pain today.. It's gone as soon as it comes tho. I just put it down to a lot of stretching going on in there. Our little babies gettin comfy!

Sabbie, congrats to u too! Happy and healthy 9mths to us all

def praying for happy and healthy 9 months to us all :) good to talk to people who have same symptoms etc. nice not to be alone :) congrats to you too xx

Hi, I'm due around 27th Oct, can I join you ladies? This will be baby no. 4 for me. I have three boys - a five year old and 19 month of identical twins. This beany was a bit of an "ooops" moment. I'm a little worried about how we'll cope, but I'm getting really excited as it's sinking in. I was quite sad to think that I'd never have another little baby, so I'm happy this little one decided to join us. And of course after three wonderful boys, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a little pink bundle. So far I haven't got many symptoms other than extreme tiredness and an already obvious bump. Kind of worries me really as with my previous pregnancies I knew I was pregnant before AF was even due! I always had neausea, sore, painful boobs, tiredness, etc. But this time - nada! I hope this isn't a bad thing.... I'm also wondering if it might be twins again (bump already looks like i'm 3/4 months gone, which was the same with my twins). Can't wait for scan to see how many are in there!

Hey, Im due 21st october and over the moon :D. i had a m/c september last year so am super paranoid this time round but everything is ok so far. sore boobs, nausea, aches and pains, and spots :). love it. October is an expensive month for our family aswell. My dads birthday 7th, my nephew is 8th and now little bean will be 21st ish :). My little bean was sort of planned sort of not, my partner and me are engaged to be married unfortunately he lives abroad so the distance is a problem at the moment but that will be changing shortly when he moves here. Really can't wait for my first scan, just be glad when i see that everything really is ok and so see bean and heartbeat.
x

im looking for bump buddy

Hi chez! I'm hopin for a little pink bundle too. Will probably be a boy tho, which of course I'm still going to be thrilled about! I am worried too about expense... The fact I have a stupid little car that only fits 2 people in but I can't sell it yet, we have to buy a 3 be house as living in 2 bed rented... I guess i just didn't believe it was goin to happen so didn't worry about it til now! I'm sure it will all work out tho an be worth every bit of stress!

Twins would be lush... My dad is a twin. My nana had 3 sets of twins and one singleton! Apparently it goes on the mothers side tho don't it?

im just worried as i had a m/c in september hope eveything is ok this time round x

hey im due the 17th and curse you can join us we are all nice lol x

Hi chez! I'm hopin for a little pink bundle too. Will probably be a boy tho, which of course I'm still going to be thrilled about! I am worried too about expense... The fact I have a stupid little car that only fits 2 people in but I can't sell it yet, we have to buy a 3 be house as living in 2 bed rented... I guess i just didn't believe it was goin to happen so didn't worry about it til now! I'm sure it will all work out tho an be worth every bit of stress!

Twins would be lush... My dad is a twin. My nana had 3 sets of twins and one singleton! Apparently it goes on the mothers side tho don't it?

Hi Carlyjade. I know what you mean. We also live in a two bed flat so hardly any room already. And hubby was made redundant last summer and cannot gt work at the moment as he's had health issues so gp adviced him not to find new employment (he suffers from cerebral palsy and had a fall around xmas and fractured his ankle, which has made his CP worse) so financially we're worried. But saying that, everything happens for a reason and this little bean decided to join us, so we're happy.

Yes, twins are from the maternal side, although identical twins are just fluke, could happen to anyone as its the embryo that splits in half. I wouldn't be surprised if it was twins again though as aparently your chances of having twins rise if you have them already, and my gran had two sets of twins, as did a great aunt of mine, so it does run in our family. Part of me is worried it would be twins again and another part wants it to be! (yes, I'm mad, but twins are amazing!). Hope you have a H&H 9 months, and hope we get our pink bundles this time, although like you said, I'll adore beany whether boy or girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->