CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

ScottishChick, great scan! I had one yesterday too, they look like little jelly beans with hands and feet now! :haha: What was baby's heart rate? Mine was 171 BPM. I love seeing that little heart beat!

Chet- What are they saying about your blood pressure? Why is it so high?

Chet- What are they saying about your blood pressure? Why is it so high?

It was 193 over 101! I think it was due to stress though, but because I had Pre eclempsia in my first pregnancy, they want to keep an eye on me. Did you have a private scan? I'm so jealous, I still have 12 days before m scan!

No, my doc said that at my 9 week scan he saw 2 subchorionic hemorrhages that he wanted to keep an eye on. He told me to get another scan in 10 days, well on Thursday I had a bit of spotting. So I freaked out and doc sent me for a scan the next day. All is well! It was such a relief to see that little angel with a strong heart beat. Baby is back to measuring 1 day ahead, so I'm feeling really good now. No more spotting, so I'm just taking it easy.

Wow! That blood pressure is high! Mine has always been really low, but I went to my GP a few weeks ago it came out really high. So I asked her about it and she said not to worry, its probably the machine. I just looked at her, so she checked again manually. She was right. When they did it manually it came out to my normal low level. I guess its because I'm fat, the machine doesn't like my big arm. :haha:

It's been quiet on here for over a week, I hope everyone is ok. Only 1 day until I'm 12 weeks and officially out of the danger zone. I can't wait.

Aww I've been waiting for someone to comment!! Hehe.
Hi Scot! We r gonna be plums tomoro!! Yay!!
R u ok? I've had my scan, last Wednesday! Days were spot on. Got my next one on the 6th June. Counting the days!

I'm fine, feeling good now no more sickness. I've got an NHS scan next Frday so something to look forward to. Still hearing the heartbeat on the Doppler in the morning when I've got a full bladder so that's reassuring. Hopefully the time will go quicker once we're past 12 weeks. I'm not keen on being a plum lol I think that's smaller than a lime!

Guess its probably heavier tho, maybe? Either way, it's going the right way up the ticker! Lol.
The last week has flown by to be far. Now people know about it it's a lot more fun! I'm amazed by the kindness and generosity people are showing, and amazed by how horrid some other pregnant "friends" can be.. But the good is outweighing the bad defo! Just can't wait to start feelin normal and not like a zombie all the time lol

I'm so excited for us all, ladies! 12 weeks tomorrow!

Hi ladies, how are you all? I had my scan today and baby is fine! So relieved that everything is ok. My dates have been brought forward and I'm 12 weeks 4 rather than what I thought I was which was 11 weeks 1 so that's a bonus! Baby's heartbeat was 152 bpm and new EDD is 21st oct.

I will try and upload scan pic if I can. I uploaded one while at my parents (laptop broken so on iPad at the mo) in the first trimester, asking for gender guesses so if you see my thread, feel free to take a guess. Hope you're all doing great. X

https://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Chetnaz/a62ad5a9.jpg

Hope this works! Here is pic (hopefully). Any gender guesses?

I did a wee bit of research on nub theory last night and still not 100% sure about it but I'm guessing a girl.

Forgot to say, congratulations. Even better your dates going forward a week, you've overtaken us now lol

Woohoo ladies! We've all made it to the 12 week mark! :happydance: :wohoo:

Congrats Chet! Told u all would be fine! We've had a healthy thread here girls... Here's to the next 6mths of health! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Contras to all of you who have also had scans recently. Carlyjade, love you're new avatar pic, your son is so handsome.

Thanks Chet. :) he's such a good boy and always has been. Always been a good sleeper and eater too... Which can only mean the next one will be a nightmare!! Lol. My mind does boggle about how I can possible have enough love to love another as much as I love him. I know I will tho... We got him a snow globe and put the scan photo in there. I stuck "big bro" on there too. Hes carried it round ever since. <3

So chuft for u going forward too... And a tad jealous!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->