CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

I'd love to join too. Due on the 21st October with my first. Have my first appointment with the midwife on Monday, and so excited. I think after that it'll seem so much more real as I present I still can't believe I'm pregnant. Very few symptoms so far except huge boobs and a constant appetite.
Looking forward to spending the next exciting months with you all.

Congratulations on your :bfp:
I remember with my first it took awhile for it to feel real, I didn't see a doctor until I was 12 weeks along! Now I see a doctor right after my bfp!:haha:
Going to those MW appointments definitely helps it feel real. Oh, and that first ultrasound, there's nothing like it!

Ok well I just texted Paul and he agreed, we'll tell her tonight. Phew. Tomorrow I won't have to worry about this anymore! :p Now I'm terrified about telling!

My brothers are a lot older than me, so this will be my parent's... 7th grandchild! Sadly the youngest two live over in the USA so our little one won't have any cousins close in age that will be close to home.

BTW does anyone feel they know the sex of the baby? Both my partner and I feel so certain it is a girl that we're not even really considering boy names. Has anyone else had this? I even had a dream the other night that we had the baby, she was dressed in pink. It's sort of funny because I'm the last person that would dress a girl all in pink but I think my mind was trying to tell me something.

Carly was it hard adjusting to the first child? I was reading a baby mag last night (I know I need to stop reading so much) but I just felt an overwhelming sense of "OMG how are we ever going to get the house ready? It's all going to be exhausting".

I thought I knew the sex of each of my children. I was convinced that each one from #2 to #5 were girls, just convinced! But alas, they are all boys. :haha: This time I'm hoping for a girl, but honestly I have no idea.

When I had my first child my life really didn't change all that much. Well, of course it changed, I was a mom! But we still went out to dinner, we still went on road trips, we still did everything we did before baby, but we just brought baby along. You'll adjust quickly.

Hi ladies. How are you all doing today? Ive gone from having pretty much no symptoms (except for tiredness) to having neausea, feeling dizzy & feeling very hungry today. Guess its a good thing that I'm having symptoms finally. Still worried though. I don't think I'll relax until I have my first scan and see that all is well. I was even considering paying for a private scan, but considering our finances arent great at the mo, I better not. As for gender, i have no idea what beany is. I keep refering to baby as "she" but I think that has more to do with wanting a girl. Can't wait to find out.

This does seem a group of pink wanters!! Lol.
My Stomach is massive tho and really uncomfortable! Think I must have some trapped wind :blush: lol. My OH is still being a massive tool and I just feel like I could cry with it all becoz I'm soooooo tired! But he's already thinkin it's just an excuse :evil: :(

Well I'm a super proud mummy today! Elliot has passed his stage 4 in swimming. Passed every stage 1st time. Go Els!! :happydance: can't wait to get home now an shower n put my pjs on and snuggle down to the TV.

Carlyjade, Congratulations to Elliot and a big face slap to your hubby. :haha: Don't you wish you could give them just a little taste of what its like to be growing a person and then be told all your symptoms are made up! :growlmad:

Chetnaz, symptoms can be both reassuring and a pain! But, it is what it is I suppose.

Thanks mmcjg! :D

I would like some more symptoms. Some mornin sickness would be good to stop me eatin so much!!! Lol

So we have.... Guess we r officially Buddies ! :happydance: hehe

Aw girls.... These dreams r really ruining me! In addition to the man eating rat one, I had one last night where aload of men were tryin to get in my house to hurt me... And then I had one where I wasnt pregnant anymore... I'd lost the baby. Woke up crying! I've been so calm and positive about this pregnancy too until then, now I'm scared to death! :(:(

Good morning girls. Still no ms here but think it may be on it's way. I've just placed a large Asda order so that I can make a few batches of food eg spaghetti bolognaise, curry, mince etc to freeze into portions. The last thing I'll want to do is cook if I'm ill but my OH and DD will still need fed so all I'll have to do is take it out of the freezer. If I don't get ms this time at least it'll give me more time after work if I don't have to cook.

My boobs are killing me when I get out of bed now so think I'll have to start sleeping in sports bras to support them. Gravity is a killer :winkwink:

Good morning everyone :)

I told them! I feel so much better. Mum was over last night for tea and I just blurted it out in the end, couldn't think of how to do it calmly. Told my Dad when I took her home. They seemed really happy for us. Dad looked like he was going to cry. We did get a lecture about how our house was too small (which I expected and know they are right) but I told them we have no choice but to stay there.

So 2 down, 2 to go! Not nervous about the next lot as they're not my parents! :p

Panda, have you noticed your tickers show different days till you give birth? One says 239 and the other 241.

Welldone panda! Feels much better doesn't it! I feel u with the house being too small... Got the same problem with my car too!

I hadn't but it could be due to me using different dates - the nhs site and fertility friend seem to disagree on the date I'm due. I'll try making them again and see what happens. :)

It does, I was so worried yesterday. At least now they know.

We're getting rid of my car this week to save some money, we figure if I'm at home for a year it would be a waste of money to run two. I know that's right but I will miss the little old banger, it was my first car.

I can't sell mine as I still have too much on my loan compared to what the car is worth. Tom is going to sell his tho and pay his loan off so we can get the ball rolling on this mortgage business! Lookin to by a house close to his works then so he can walk back and forth work, and then after Christmas I should have enough gone on my loan that we can get a more family friendly car. I only get 6weeks full pay in my place, which is shocking considering I work for a big bank!! So maternity is concerning me already... I'm sure it will all sort itself out tho.... :-/ lol.

I'll only get six weeks full pay too but luckily enough my OH will stop paying csa for his son in May so the shortfall in my wage will be made up by the extra money we'll have from that. Our house is too small too and we were looking to move once the csa payments stopped but decided to try for a baby instead. The baby will just have to share with our DD until we find somewhere, probably next year. We've both got family cars so we won't have to fork out for that.

So we have.... Guess we r officially Buddies ! :happydance: hehe

Aw girls.... These dreams r really ruining me! In addition to the man eating rat one, I had one last night where aload of men were tryin to get in my house to hurt me... And then I had one where I wasnt pregnant anymore... I'd lost the baby. Woke up crying! I've been so calm and positive about this pregnancy too until then, now I'm scared to death! :(:(

Carlyjade! We made it to sweetpea! :wohoo: Congratulations, happy 6 weeks!

I had my very first pregnancy dream last night after having my very first day spent on the couch because I felt so nauseous. In my dream I had a big river ride in my garage and we had a pet alligator and pet hippo in it. The alligator and hippo suddenly got mean and started attacking me and my family. It was really crazy.

Your pregnancy dream sounds scary, I hope you don't have that one again!

Good morning girls. Still no ms here but think it may be on it's way. I've just placed a large Asda order so that I can make a few batches of food eg spaghetti bolognaise, curry, mince etc to freeze into portions. The last thing I'll want to do is cook if I'm ill but my OH and DD will still need fed so all I'll have to do is take it out of the freezer. If I don't get ms this time at least it'll give me more time after work if I don't have to cook.

My boobs are killing me when I get out of bed now so think I'll have to start sleeping in sports bras to support them. Gravity is a killer :winkwink:

That's a great idea. I've started the once-a-month-whole-foods-cooking this month and I love it! So nice to have food in the freezer ready to go! When I don't feel like cooking my teenagers can make supper! :happydance:

Panda, Congrats on telling your parents! Sort of makes it more real doesn't it?

Your tickers are so funny, you and Scottish are both 5w+6, but your ticker says 241 days left and hers says 239. I guess you're going to go overdue! :haha:

Hey ladies. Hope everyone's feeling well today. Panda, glad to hear you're feeling better after telling your parents. It's such a relief, isn't it?! I wasn't sure if I should tell my family until after the 12 week scan, but in the end I couldn't wait and told them all. Their reactions were quite funny - my sisters' didnt believe me, as the twins are only 20 months old. They think I'm mad.

After complaining that I have no symptoms, I've been feeling really off today. Neausea, dizziness, stomach cramps, tiredness. It's suddenly just hit me. Guess thats a god sign right. Still don't feel right though. For some reason I keep thinking something's not as it should be. Considering having an early scan, what do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->