CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

Vicky, try not to worry about things like that and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy! It's all about positive mental attitudes! Take things easy, don't get stressed, and take each day as it comes. I'm sorry u lost a bean prior, but I'm sure this time every thing will be perfect!

Aw Chet... It sounds as u r havin a really tough time. Poor u and poor hubby :( things will work themselves out tho. As u said, everything happens for a reason! And they r 3 beautiful cheeky lookin boys u have there! Summer is approaching and hopefully things will go on the up for u and ur husbands health will improve. :hugs:

Thanks Hun. They are very cheeky indeed! Feel a bit sorry for the twins as they're still my 'babies' and have always had to share me with their big bro and of course each Other, and now we have another little bubba on the way they'll have to share mummy and daddy with!

Hey girls, and welcome! Glad to be sharing this experience with you!
For me this is baby number 2. Number 1 was one of those little *oops* moments back in my teens, and number 2 we had been trying for since October 2010.
My dates are worked out from my LMP. I stared chartin but stopped half way thru due to me and my OH having a mth from hell and very nearly going our separate ways! We Babydanced once during that time and that was on CD15. My last temp I took was the day after and there was no rise at that point. The fact that it was this mth amazes me! Lol. But I guess "once can be enough" I of all people should know that! Lol.

I'm feelin ok. Sore boobs and nipples. Few zits. Tiredness and bad dreams are about all the symptoms I have at the moment! Didn't have any with Elliot but its still early days for this one I guess! :)

MMCJG - 5 boys?! Omg... Do u have any house left??? Lol. Glad symptoms havent hit you hard either yet! :hugs:

Bumblebee: 3 yrs is such a long time... It is so common to try for that long tho! I had no idea just how difficult it an be to get pregnant and all the science behind it until I started tryin... But u are here now and we are all goin to have healthy little babas before October is out!! :happydance: you got ur bfp the day before I did too! :D

October will be an expensive mth. My fathers bday is the 20th n my nephew the 22nd! Imagine baby comes on the 21st? Haha!

Ha! Yes, once is all it takes. I'm very blessed in that hubby and I never had to really "try". Getting pregnant has not been my problem (obviously this is my 10th pregnancy):haha: Staying pregnant hasn't been as easy.
I had all 5 of my boys with no trouble at all, never gave miscarriage a second thought. Then last September I had my first miscarriage, then another in January, and another in October. We got pregnant this time when hubby decided not to "pull out" (sorry TMI), I checked my OPK the following morning and sure enough it came up positive. So I started acting pregnant right away. Hopefully we caught this one early enough that it will stick. :flower:

I haven't had a pregnancy dreams this time yet, I usually get them often, but not this time.

Hi chez! I'm hopin for a little pink bundle too. Will probably be a boy tho, which of course I'm still going to be thrilled about! I am worried too about expense... The fact I have a stupid little car that only fits 2 people in but I can't sell it yet, we have to buy a 3 be house as living in 2 bed rented... I guess i just didn't believe it was goin to happen so didn't worry about it til now! I'm sure it will all work out tho an be worth every bit of stress!

Twins would be lush... My dad is a twin. My nana had 3 sets of twins and one singleton! Apparently it goes on the mothers side tho don't it?

Hi Carlyjade. I know what you mean. We also live in a two bed flat so hardly any room already. And hubby was made redundant last summer and cannot gt work at the moment as he's had health issues so gp adviced him not to find new employment (he suffers from cerebral palsy and had a fall around xmas and fractured his ankle, which has made his CP worse) so financially we're worried. But saying that, everything happens for a reason and this little bean decided to join us, so we're happy.

Yes, twins are from the maternal side, although identical twins are just fluke, could happen to anyone as its the embryo that splits in half. I wouldn't be surprised if it was twins again though as aparently your chances of having twins rise if you have them already, and my gran had two sets of twins, as did a great aunt of mine, so it does run in our family. Part of me is worried it would be twins again and another part wants it to be! (yes, I'm mad, but twins are amazing!). Hope you have a H&H 9 months, and hope we get our pink bundles this time, although like you said, I'll adore beany whether boy or girl.

Oh, wouldn't a set of twin girls be a fun addition! :twingirls:
I'm hoping for a girl too, 5 boys already. They're great, but at least one girl would be nice. :blush:

Twin girls would certainly balance things out at home, but I'd settle for one too! Hubby keeps joking that we'll probably have twin boys again. To be honest, after 3 boys, I just don't think we can make girls, so hello baby boy no. 4! Lol

Aww I can see me being like u 2 and havin lotsa boys... I'll stop at 3 tho. Definitely!! Lol.

Well my OH is being a right doosh bag tonight. Can u get away with murder if u blame pregnancy hormones??? He is honestly sulkin with me becoz I didn't buy him anything for tea over asda this evening. Baring in mind, all I've had is a fish finger sandwich for my tea (with garlic mayo... Yum yum) and when I was goin over all he said was he wanted a pack of biscuits and that he would pick himself summit up for tea after training! Now I'm all the selfish lazy bitches under the sun?! He finished work at 1pm today and sat over his mothers til 6! I finished at 3, did school run, made beds, washed up HIS mess from last night, did homework n ironed uniforms for tomorrow, made sarnies for tomorrow and done a little shop! Honestly I want to punch his face in :/ ( sorry for ranting! ) lol

Ladies how do i get one of these things at the bottom of my posts to show how far i am? sorry i know its unrelated but i really want one hehe xx

Need to create a "ticker" copy the BBcode and add it to your signature. It's easy. If u see 1 u like, it will take u to the site when you click it

Aww I can see me being like u 2 and havin lotsa boys... I'll stop at 3 tho. Definitely!! Lol.

Well my OH is being a right doosh bag tonight. Can u get away with murder if u blame pregnancy hormones??? He is honestly sulkin with me becoz I didn't buy him anything for tea over asda this evening. Baring in mind, all I've had is a fish finger sandwich for my tea (with garlic mayo... Yum yum) and when I was goin over all he said was he wanted a pack of biscuits and that he would pick himself summit up for tea after training! Now I'm all the selfish lazy bitches under the sun?! He finished work at 1pm today and sat over his mothers til 6! I finished at 3, did school run, made beds, washed up HIS mess from last night, did homework n ironed uniforms for tomorrow, made sarnies for tomorrow and done a little shop! Honestly I want to punch his face in :/ ( sorry for ranting! ) lol

You know, I never think about the fact that some of us are in the UK and some in the USA, until I read a post like yours. :haha: I couldn't follow any of what you said. :rofl: I guess I'll leave a response to someone else in the UK. :haha:

Oops, sorry! It's probably worse with me as I'm not just British, I'm welsh!! That means speak a whole different kind of English... In a nutshell, he's being a total A-hole and therefore I shall be on a "wife-strike" until further notice!! Lol

I'd love to join too. Due on the 21st October with my first. Have my first appointment with the midwife on Monday, and so excited. I think after that it'll seem so much more real as I present I still can't believe I'm pregnant. Very few symptoms so far except huge boobs and a constant appetite.
Looking forward to spending the next exciting months with you all.

Morning everyone :) Well done for starting the thread Carly.

I feel a bit weird this morning, sort of anxious and nervous about it all. I have no idea why. I don't know if this is because we're telling parents this week but I have all these fears suddenly like "OMG I'm not mature enough to have a child!". It's a bit scary.

Anyone else felt like this? My mum is coming over for tea tonight and I'm half tempted just to tell her then and there (my Dad we can tell later on). I just wonder if I'd feel better if it's out in the open.

Hey panda! Thanks :) yay me!

It could be due to tellin ur parents... I just wanted to get it out the way as soon as I found out! The way I see it is IF (god forbid) anything did happen, my mammy will be the one Id have to talk to about it anyways... Try not to worry about it. Ur mam will be so happy I'm sure!! Tho my dad did say "Jesus. I'll be 45 with 3grandkids!!!" lol. And my grandparents threatened to emigrate... Haha. Gosh that's I point. I'll be 26 with 2 kids! And one of them will be 8!! I'm def not old enough or mature enough for this... Lol

Welcome Manx!! Sorry u missed u there. Hehe. Congrats on ur pregnancy :hugs:

Ok well I just texted Paul and he agreed, we'll tell her tonight. Phew. Tomorrow I won't have to worry about this anymore! :p Now I'm terrified about telling!

My brothers are a lot older than me, so this will be my parent's... 7th grandchild! Sadly the youngest two live over in the USA so our little one won't have any cousins close in age that will be close to home.

BTW does anyone feel they know the sex of the baby? Both my partner and I feel so certain it is a girl that we're not even really considering boy names. Has anyone else had this? I even had a dream the other night that we had the baby, she was dressed in pink. It's sort of funny because I'm the last person that would dress a girl all in pink but I think my mind was trying to tell me something.

Carly was it hard adjusting to the first child? I was reading a baby mag last night (I know I need to stop reading so much) but I just felt an overwhelming sense of "OMG how are we ever going to get the house ready? It's all going to be exhausting".

I found it a breeze to be honest.. I went from typical teen who slept to mid day to being a mum who as soon as baby stirred I was up, bottle warmed and baby fed before he even woke! I did live with my parents for the 1st yr but I was determined to do it myself an I did! I think I'm more scared this time round tho due to now havin bills and car debt. U'll be surprised just how easy it is. Elliot was a good baby, toddler and child tho so I've been really lucky! Next 1 will probably be a nightmare... Lol.

I keep thinkin girl. Only lookin at girl stuff really. I think it's more that I WANT a girl tho than knowing... But I'd say I definitely knew Elliot was going to be a boy.

Oops, sorry! It's probably worse with me as I'm not just British, I'm welsh!! That means speak a whole different kind of English... In a nutshell, he's being a total A-hole and therefore I shall be on a "wife-strike" until further notice!! Lol

:rofl: Now THAT I understand! :haha: Why is that men turn into total pricks when their wives are pregnant. Its never like on TV where the husband dotes on the wife and won't let her lift a finger. Only in my dreams!:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->