CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

I could kick my daughters butt, rather than letting the cats out this morning when she got up she is on the computer and the cat has pooped in the bathroom! I ain't cleaning it up as the smell will make me barf and I'm wary of toxicplasmosis. OH is still in bed so he won't do it yet and I can't get her to do it as she'd make a right mess. I'm going to have to hold my breath while I have a shower.

Aw MM :hugs: don't b nervous! We r gettin closer n closer to 12 wks! Everything will be fine :hugs:

Scot - bless u! Bloody kids ay!! Yet we r electing to have more?? Lol

Well girls it was my babys 8th birthday yesterday! I can't believe how grown up he is! How can I ban new baby from doing the same please?? :(

Happy mothers day to you all. I'm very tired today, it was my OHs birthday party last night and I was awake for nearly 23 hours. I drove the last of the guests home at 5 and then my daughter, who was stayin at my grannys, called me at ten. I don't think we'll be doing much today.

How is everyone? I've felt dreadful the last few days, really sick (although I haven't been sick). Been sleeping more too. I want to go back to when I felt fine, that was only last week.

I had an awful day yesterday, was fine in the morning in fact we had a brilliant day out at the zoo, but in the afternoon it was if someone just hit the depressed switch. By about 6 o'clock I just couldn't stop crying at about everything OH said. So it was off to bed for an early night. Still feel low this morning and have absolutely no idea why. Bloody hormones!
How's everyone else going?

Still feeling sick. :(

It's my first midwife appointment this Friday though so I'm trying to keep my spirits up for that.

I'm ok symptoms wise... Just a grumpy mare. Feelin a bit stressed with OH coz he just doesn't listen! He's insisting he wants to buy a house but a cheap one that will need loads of work! Tried explain that we don't have the money to renovate a house! But it's all me being a snob apparently?? Not a snob, just want a tidy home! Would rather stay put until I'm back to work after maternity... Y are men so pig headed!!!!!!

Hi ladies, how are you all? Sorry to hear that you're feeling depressed Manxcat. I'm sure it'll pass. Hormones does strange things to us indeed. Carlyjade, all men are pigheaded - its obviously in their dna. God help me, I have three boys - will they grow up to become pig-headed young men that ignore their mum? Probably.

I went to doctors on saturday as I felt so rough. Turns out I have a UTI and have been given antibiotics. I cant believe how unwell I feel with this pregnancy. Just so lethargic and sick and just icky! I hope its just the first trimester like this and I'll start feeling more normal soon. I had a very vivid dream last night. I was giving birth. It was so real. And it was a little girl. Hmmm wonder if it means the opposite?? Hope youre all keeping well. x

Sorry ur still feel rough Chet! Massive :hugs: hope it passes for u soon! Hope those gorge boys r lookin after u?
Men definitely r! I am definitely turnin my DS into a lovely wife. No way will he be ruined by me like my OH has been ruined by his mother.

My little men are looking after me in their own little way, giving mummy hugs and kisses. I just have to share these pics I took yesterday with you ladies - cant believe how big they are getting!

Attachments

• 482380_10150596316935808_588595807_9184203_1014568401_n[2].jpg
    482380_10150596316935808_588595807_9184203_1014568401_n[2].jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 488353_10150596316170808_588595807_9184196_499631712_n[1].jpg
    488353_10150596316170808_588595807_9184196_499631712_n[1].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
They r just too bloody cute. N the twins look right cheeky monkeys!

Oh, Chet, they are adorable! I hope you feel better soon.

I've been feeling a bit better, at least I've been able to get off the couch. But last night at about 4am I was so nauseous that it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep! Ugh.

Thanks carlyjade and mum2mmcjg, they definitely are my cheeky monkeys. Glad to hear you're feeling better mom2. I'm pretty much the sae. How's everyone else getting on. Is the first tri dragging for anyone else? It feels like its going so slow!

Hey girls... Well. What I horrible nights sleep! I kept waking up in a panic... I was having bad stomach cramps, or at least I thought I was but I'm not sure if I was just dreamin them becoz I don't recall feelin them when I actually woke up...? I'm SO confused!!! Feel like absolute rubbish today. Tired, my heads hurtin, I feel sick... And I'm worried. Don't know if it's worth takin another test!? I've been quite calm about everything until today but I'm struggling to tell the difference between dreams and reality these days!!

Hope everyone else is ok and feelin better?

Hi Carlyjade, sorry to hear you had a rough night! When pregnant dreams tend to be very vivid and realistic, so it could have been a dream. I had a dream I gave birth the other night and it was so real! As for taking another pregnancy test, I'm sure you and beany are doing just fine hun. x

Chet, Yes, 1st tri is definitely dragging. I can't wait to get to 2nd tri so can just be pregnant and not be worried.

Carlyjade, those preggo dreams can be pretty intense. I'm sure baby is doing great though. When I was pregnant with #3 I constantly dreamt that my baby was drowning and I couldn't save him. It was horrible.

AFM- Still feeling nauseous, lots more boob pain, but I had a great scan yesterday. Baby has a heart rate of 170 and looks like a peanut! 2.1cm now, so tiny!

Thanks for reassurance Chet n MM... I've not had any further pains. Real or dreamt! My boobs feel deflated tho... Could just be used to them n their new size maybe? No sickness but still getting headaches. :(

Definitely dragging! I sometimes think the last 5 wks have been pretty quick but when I then think there's at least 4 more until I'm scanned and can tell people it's so demotivating!! I don't even feel pregnant anymore. Been too long since testing but agree there's no point doing another at this stage... Sigh.

Aw MM ur so lucky to get scans :(

Sorry for follow up... Can see full page as on phone so miss bits people say until I re-read! Lol

Aw MM ur so lucky to get scans :(

Sorry for follow up... Can see full page as on phone so miss bits people say until I re-read! Lol

Yes, I agree. The ultrasounds are very reassuring. I thank God for my doctor.

Wish British drs were more like that. Guess I just need to remain as positive as I've been all along. 9 wks and 2 days down... 3 weeks and 5 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->