carmarthen area

hedgewitch

Loving every day!!!
Reaction score
hi there
new to the forum as a member although been reading for months. looking for other mums and mums to be to chat to, currently 31 weeks pregnant with graves disease, thryrotoxicosis and SPD among other things. defying medical odds and shouldn't be pregnant. 17 miscarriages before this pregnancy including an ectopic. on bed rest and feeling lonely, in early labour with threatened placental abruption. hoping there are others out there with similar problems who would like to chat but all replies welcome
:cloud9:

hey, only now i'm seeing this thread! Very late i know! Hope everything is good with you, i live in ponthenri 20mins from carmarthen :)

hi dreams, not sure where that is, i live over toward pendine,xxx

Hi hedgewitch,
I am from Aberaeron area. I know it's not too close to where you are but when I saw you were near Pendine, it made me think of my primary school trips to Pendine! Lots of fun!
Am so sorry to hear about what you have been through. sending you lots of love xx

Hi hedgewitch,
I am from Aberaeron area. I know it's not too close to where you are but when I saw you were near Pendine, it made me think of my primary school trips to Pendine! Lots of fun!
Am so sorry to hear about what you have been through. sending you lots of love xx
thankyou,
yes it is lovely in Pendine, surrounding beaches too. you must have some fond memories xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->