Carrier for a 2 year old

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Title says it all :)

I have an ergo and hopefully a moby wrap for my son who's 9 weeks but my daughter loves to be carried so wanted to get a sling or wrap or whatever for her to go on my back any suggestions?

My boba 3g goes to 45 pounds, my lo still likes being carried in it too!

What about a Tula? Beautiful designs and they come in standard and toddler.

I have a couple of kinderpacks that I adore!

I don't like that the strap only adjusts one way on the tula. It's easier to pull a strap forward on the kinderpack when back carrying.

Try the toddler Tula! I think it's the best and most comfortable option for toddlers. If you have a local babywearing group, you can probably try one out ahead of time. :thumbup:

I just went with a simple one and affordable for us. It can carry my one year old and two year old. I never wore her as a baby and just stated a few months ago but she loves it more than her brother. She only weighs 20 lbs. so she still fits within the 8-36 weight limit with 16 pounds to go. As for her brother he is 11 lbs. from the weight limit. It's the infantino sash mei tai carrier affordable and perfect for us.

Toddler Tula or toddler kinderpack! We loooove our toddler Tula.. I much prefer wrapping but I do like the buckles with my up down toddler who lacks patient for wraps now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->