Casey Anthony

zebraprint

two boys expecting baby 3
Reaction score
for some reason, i am facsinated by this case because of all the discrepancies and stories that don't seem to add up. i follow it pretty regularly. for those of you that also follow it (or heard about it), do you think she's innocent or guily? lets keep it clean now.

I've also been keeping track of it a little. Not enough to say whether she's innocent or not, but it will be interesting to see if a mother could really do that

I think she's guilty as sin, IMO. It's such an interesting trial, and very sad.

I have been following it also and I read the book... I think she is very guilty and needs to stop playing the blame game and stop lieing to herself and admit what she did... During the trial she doesn't even really show emotion... She's just there!

Yeah, this looks like a US thing...whats it all about as I haven't heard anything about it at all..

I have just read up on it. I remember this was on Sky News a few days ago. Not much was said about it just a little bit on the mum.

Omg I'm so glad someone made a topic on this :rofl: I have followed this from day one and I've watched the whole trial. Alot of it live and bits and bobs I catch up on when I haven't had time to watch in. It is fascinating and I'm personally not set on whether it was pre-meditated yet or not but she's guilty of causing that little girl's death. The state are finishing up their part today and then it's the defense's turn. I'm not sure whether Casey is going to take the stand but I'm sure if she does it'll all be lies like it has been from the beginning. I don't want her to get the death penalty as I don't believe in it, I want her to rot in jail for the rest of her life but hey who knows what could happen.

basically what happened is this, casey and her daughter caylee lived with casey's parents cindy & george in florida. in june 2008 was the last time caylee (who was 2 at the time) was seen alive by someone other then casey. a month later, she was finally reported as a missing person but not my casey by her mother cindy. in december 2008, remains were found in a wooded area near her parents house and turned out to be caylees. casey is on trial for killing the little girl, but her defense team claims that the baby down in the family pool and was never reported to be dead and that the father, george helped in disposing the body. he has said under oath that he didn't have anything to do with the childs death. casey also claims sexual abuse by her father and her brother, lee when she was younger. both have also said under oath that this was not true. she was first telling the police that a nanny whom babysat caylee named zenida kidnapped her. then she said they were playing at the park and she was held down by friends of this nanny while the nanny told her she was taking caylee away from casey because she wasn't a good mom and to teach her a lesson. it has been acknowledged by both defense and prosicusion that this "zanny the nanny" has never been in exsistance to caylee's life and was a made up person. casey was seen partying, getting a tattoo "bella vita (beautiful life)" during the month between when cindy last saw caylee and when she was finally reported missing. it is said by the prosocution that casey suffocated caylee (indicated by the duct tape over the childs remains in the mouth and nose area) and was stored in the trunk of casey's car for 3-5 days before dumped in the woods to decompose. i forgot a TON of key information but google it and you'll find out SO much about this case. its a shame and i feel she is so GUILTY i hope she gets the chair.

She's up for dp by lethal injection but yeah.. Today was tedious to watch. I hate Jose Baez I think he's a smug jerk and I want to see his face when he loses :haha:

Omg I'm so glad someone made a topic on this :rofl: I have followed this from day one and I've watched the whole trial. Alot of it live and bits and bobs I catch up on when I haven't had time to watch in. It is fascinating and I'm personally not set on whether it was pre-meditated yet or not but she's guilty of causing that little girl's death. The state are finishing up their part today and then it's the defense's turn. I'm not sure whether Casey is going to take the stand but I'm sure if she does it'll all be lies like it has been from the beginning. I don't want her to get the death penalty as I don't believe in it, I want her to rot in jail for the rest of her life but hey who knows what could happen.

Where do you watch it?

Im watching the trial. Ive been looking for it on the news channels on Sky but none of the american ones seem to be showing it

I have been watching the trial almost every day cant seem to tear myself away from it, so sad....bless the wee soul x

There's not really much trial left to be honest lol.. Defense are asking for acquittal which will be denied then Jose Baez (defense attourney) will attempt to wave a magic wand and sway the jury, then they will deliberate next week and she'll be convicted. Whether it be first degree murder or not who knows :shrug:

watch trial live (US time) at https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/ plus you can follow OSCaseyAnthony on twitter and get trial updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->