Casey Anthony

will they get a first degree conviction with only circumstantial evidence? i doubt it. but def 2nd which is life in prison. i think she should get the death penalty regardless of if she killed that baby or she drown. if you child drowns, you CALL 911. atleast any other reasonable parent would. or maybe watch your kid so they aren't exposed to hazzards like that. and someone that was sexually abused as a child, i think the allegations against her father are a scapegoat from the fact that she's guilty as sin.

She won't get a first degree conviction, I agree. She will most probably get 2nd degree and the child abuse charges. I think the defence are clutching at straws with the drowning theory. I think the jail tapes showed that. How George can sit there looking at her after all the accusations she's made against him I don't know :shrug: Like the prosecution said, if your child died of drowning what was the need for duct tape? You don't put duct tape on a deceased person.. She's shown no emotion apart from through the testimony showing and talking about poor Caylee's remains and even then Baez had moved the laptop that was in front of her so the jury could get a good view of her. People in the courtroom said the tissues were dry and I never saw any real tears. She's definitely guilty. I really dislike her face, she looks so cold.

I also think Judge Belvin Perry hit the nail on the head today with denying the acquittal. Casey was the last one to see Caylee. Zanny never existed and all her stories, even years before Caylee died, were lies. She has motive and all her actions while Caylee was missing scream massive volumes. She didn't look surprised anyway, I think she knows what's coming.

i practically invented the cry-on-demand thing so i she is TOTALLY faking. pretty convinient she only cries when jury is present.

here are some good pictures (being used as evidence) of casey & caylee

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...nthony-pictures-090409,0,5827777.photogallery

She was such a gorgeous little girl and some of the videos on Youtube have pics of them both together. Its hard to imagine that she could do anything to her daughter.
She deserves the death penalty.
I was watching the request for aquittal but had to go to Royal Mail and pick a parcel up so didnt get to see the last part.

Bump, I watch it on a website that I got off Jem. When I get home will send you the link.

Can't wait to see what stupidness Baez has up his sleeve! I've been looking forward to the defense's case, should be incredibly interesting. How anyone can sit so close to him and not wanna punch his face in I don't know - he's so smug gah!

With all that evidence, how can they find her NOT guilty?? She sounds guilty as sin!!
Who would not report a wee girl missing for a whole month?!?! I panic when robs mum is an hour ofr 2 late home with emma!

She and her family are sociopaths. What more can you say? The lack of emotion and remorse, the manipulation, the lies... classic signs of sociopathy.

Sickening.

I don't know if anyone's been watching but today is the day Caylee supposedly died (obviously there is no exact date as noone knows) and I've never seen Casey happier! No joke. She's been smiling and laughing loads today. What the hell? :dohh: AND she's wearing white. Massively bad move from the defence. Baez has made a fool of himself today aswell. Couldn't even remember his own witness's name - tool!

uhg can you believe it? the defense is trying to prove that caylee was never in the trunk by saying there was no blood found back there. all he did was prove the state's case that she was suffocated. idiot! i do think that the state probably over played their hand in terms of evidence, but they also burried the defense in a pile of circumstantial evidence that i highly doubt they'll be able to dig their way out of. and who gets a tattoo that means 'beautiful life' if your child is supposidly missing? guilty guilty GUILTY!

BAHA i know! i like to watch him sweat. maybe she shouldn't have hired him "because another inmate suggested him". i think it was ment as a joke. guess the joke is on her.

i read somewhere that they polled 100 people asking if she was guilty or innocent. 92 said guilty.

"baez suprise witness embarasses defense"...who coulda seen this coming?

Yeah haha he was going to be called.. not anymore. Baez is an idiot. The stupidness of today's testimony :dohh: I don't think the guy really knew what he was talking about. There were more sidebars because of objections going on than actual testimony. Jury must be getting really irritated going in and out all day long. Casey is looking more smug by the day though.. can't imagine why. In her fantasy land she must be thinking it's helping her :haha:

Hahahahahaha. Baez is an IDIOT for the stunt he pulled today! I hope the Judge finds him in contempt of court after the trial. What a moron.

ETA: I don't know if you've watched today Zebra but this guy's testimony.. is he serious? :rofl: His theories are so fat fetched AND he thinks medical examiners tampered with the skull. He sounds crazy.

i think you have to be crazy for the defense to call you to "help" them. they're trying to grasp onto any little thing they can get but that just shows you that the state piled up so much evidence that they can't do anything about it. baez is going down...and taking casey with him. and we'll all watch the train wreck and laugh.

Yep I agree. She's definitely going down, and after this Baez's career as a lawyer will pretty much be over :haha:

i watch the trial everyday, and i belive that she definately did it. I also think that her lawyer is way out of his leauge, and the defense is completely ridiculous!

Oh my freaking loooord. Have you heard what Cindy Anthony is now saying? I swear all the pressure has got to her and she's making a last ditch attempt at keeping Casey out of jail for life.. but.. she's just as much of a liar as her daughter is! Arghhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->