Casey Anthony

ive not heard of it before now poor lo:cry: seropusly did no one else notice she was missing for a whole month???

lets start a pool on how long it takes after the case before jose baez is disbarred XD

I about lost it today when I heard the defense is filing for a mistrial.

what a bonny little girl :(. people like that dont deserve the honour of being called mum!

Yeah, this looks like a US thing...whats it all about as I haven't heard anything about it at all..

No Hon - It's hardly been reported over here at all ... I think because there are so many parallels with the Madeleine McCann case!

I've been following it online and in my opinion she's guilty.

ive not heard of it before now poor lo:cry: seropusly did no one else notice she was missing for a whole month???

Oh yes they noticed - but the mother kept fobbing them off and then claimed that she had been abducted by a babysitter :dohh:

Perry still has to rule on the new request for mistrial but ffs I swear Baez is screwing this all up on purpose :dohh:

I have not heard of this until right now. If you live in the same house as the Casey and Caylee, how can you be fobbed off for a whole month?

Does anyone have any decent links, rather than me trawl the internet?

Casey had gone to stay with her boyfriend and was refusing to talk to or see Cindy (her mother) Everytime Cindy asked about Caylee, Casey would either tell her she was with the babysitter or was asleep etc. It wasn't until Cindy got the car back that Casey had abandoned that she found a phone number of a friend, who she then called and the friend was able to take her to where Casey had been staying. She then bought Casey back and phoned the police when Casey told her she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and the babysitter had taken her. When asked why she waited so long she told them she was doing her own investigation trying to find her but that has been shot down as loads of pictures of her out partying all the time were shown to have been taken during that month.

I could write soo much more as I know it all. Tad bit obsessed :haha: There are alot of decent links out there don't have time to find one yet will have a look later.

Oh my freaking loooord. Have you heard what Cindy Anthony is now saying? I swear all the pressure has got to her and she's making a last ditch attempt at keeping Casey out of jail for life.. but.. she's just as much of a liar as her daughter is! Arghhh.

i know i cannot believe it. i hope the jury sees through it!

I don't know what to make of George but Baez is being a real asshole to him :nope:

its interesting to see how the mom (cindy) is trying to protect her daughter (can't necisarily blame her for that) the thing that's shooting her in the foot is that the brother (lee) has testimony that are opposite hers. so someone is lying...wonder who...like mother like daughter?

Sounds addictive... wish i had followed it from the beginning

Cindy contradicts herself at the best of times.. I think she's so caught up trying to keep her family together she doesn't know the truth anymore. You can see what it's all done to her, she's a wreck :nope: She's definitely holding on to some hope that she can save Casey from a life in jail, sad thing is she's just making it a whole lot worse for her.

OMG the trial is almost over and that girl is guilty. I have been following the trial since day one, I have seen every single day of trial start to finish and I will be SO disappointed if she is not convicted.
1. the alleged mistress said two contradicting statements, she said george said it was an accident and then also said he threw casey against the wall choked her and said i know you killed her what did you do with her
2. Casey knew the little girl was dead! and she still partied and drank, and the alleged sexual abuse she experienced would not make her unable to feel the reality of her child's death (so she did not drown)
3. if she WAS sexually abused and Caylee DID drown and the abuse made her "block out" the death and be emotionless then why would she remember now
Also the defense SUCKS

What time does the trail start UK time? I might watch it today.

It starts at 2pm.

The defence are ready to wrap up soon - Yesterday they were talking about the final witnesses. There were 6 left, 2 had gone up, 3 were waiting and one missing. They think it may be Casey. I think I might just die of happiness if she takes the stand :rofl: Baez has been doing everything he can to keep Casey from testifying because the prosecution will rip her apart in a matter of seconds. I can't help wishing and hoping she will though :rofl:

It starts at 2pm.

The defence are ready to wrap up soon - Yesterday they were talking about the final witnesses. There were 6 left, 2 had gone up, 3 were waiting and one missing. They think it may be Casey. I think I might just die of happiness if she takes the stand :rofl: Baez has been doing everything he can to keep Casey from testifying because the prosecution will rip her apart in a matter of seconds. I can't help wishing and hoping she will though :rofl:

I haven't watched any of the trial, but from what I've read it seems like I could do a better job defending her!

His defense is extremely weak. I feel bad for him for the pure fact he was scraping the bottom of the barrel with Casey - she's lied so much and the evidence (though circumstantial) is weighed against her, he really didn't have much to go on.

But cmon he got refused admission to Florida bar for 8 years as he failed to pay child support, defaulted on student loans and didn't secure life and health insurance for his kid. Noone had ever heard of him and Casey apparently overheard inmates talking about him - asked if he was good and to pass her name along. Let this be a lesson to us all - never take recommendation of a lawyer from people who are locked up :rofl:

I

EDIT: No idea what happened here!

I think I was going to say that I really hope Caey will be taking the stand today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->