Casey Anthony

Yeah, I heard the same thing. That's a huge win for Dr.Phil. I think it airs in September, maybe even his first show of the season, I can't remember either.

I've been watching it. It was on today and yesterday and there will apparently be more from the interview on other shows.

That mother of Casey Anthony's... wow... she does nothing but makes excuses for her.. it's pretty repulsive. The Dad on the other hand pretty much said that he thought that his daughter did something to her, that she or someone she was with drugged her and it got outta hand.

It was pretty good... can't wait to see the next one.

Her mom has thrown out any possible explanation aside from an alien abduction. It is ridiculous! I can't see them staying together long, as the father has said all but the words "she killed her" and the mother.

Her mom has thrown out any possible explanation aside from an alien abduction. It is ridiculous! I can't see them staying together long, as the father has said all but the words "she killed her" and the mother.

I agree.. and it's sad because she not only killed her child but is continuing to ruin her family's life. I am sure as a mom it's hard to accept but there has GOT to be a time where you just have to face the truth.

I understand it's her daughter but Caylee is her grandaughter and she deserved so much better. She deserves to have her family stand up for her.

I understand it's her daughter but Caylee is her grandaughter and she deserved so much better. She deserves to have her family stand up for her.

I agree. It's nice that she wants to stand up for her daughter..but who's the voice for that little girl?

Disgraceful.

Not only did she kill that precious beautiful baby :cry::cry::cry: but she has forever ruined her father, she accused him of knowing about Caylee dying, accused him of molesting her (Meaning Casey):nope: and other things and while I don't believe it there are people who will always wonder, she ruined her whole family and for that I can't see how her mom can say the most dumbest things she has said. I know it's her mom and I would die for my children but i would not protect them if they took any life let alone my grand-babies, yes I would be there for my child and I would still love them but I would not deny the truth or make excuses, that is just terrible and also terrible for the memory of Caylee :cry::cry: so sad

Not only did she kill that precious beautiful baby :cry::cry::cry: but she has forever ruined her father, she accused him of knowing about Caylee dying, accused him of molesting her (Meaning Casey):nope: and other things and while I don't believe it there are people who will always wonder, she ruined her whole family and for that I can't see how her mom can say the most dumbest things she has said. I know it's her mom and I would die for my children but i would not protect them if they took any life let alone my grand-babies, yes I would be there for my child and I would still love them but I would not deny the truth or make excuses, that is just terrible and also terrible for the memory of Caylee :cry::cry: so sad

And how about that Jury? They blamed that Dad and they fell for it hook line and sinker....

And how about that Jury? They blamed that Dad and they fell for it hook line and sinker....

That was the defense's job and they created reasonable doubt that maybe the father did do it or was involved. Do I believe it nooooo way but there are people I talk to that think the dad was involved :shrug: I am like are you for real,????? i don't say that but I guess everyone has their own opinion. :nope: it's just sad

You know what's sick?? On the show she said things like "I swear on Caylee".. bitch!!

If I was her father, I'd be filing for divorce! The mom can go into protection with her daughter, clearly that's where her loyalty lies, not with her husband, not with her granddaughter..

Plus I don't really get what she was actually tried for? Her mom said that if she was accused of something else she may have been found guilty... ffs!

What really gets me is the reasoning, they say she killed Caylee cause she wanted her freedom she wanted to go out and party, wasn't she already doing that :shrug: I mean her mom would have took that child forever and raised her and not thought a thing of it, so how does this motive fit??? I am so confused as to why this precious life had to end...:cry::cry::cry:

Plus I don't really get what she was actually tried for? Her mom said that if she was accused of something else she may have been found guilty... ffs!

She was tried for first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child.

Cindy is right in what she said - if the prosecution had not pushed for murder 1, and the death penalty, and pursued manslaughter, negligence, child abuse or something along those lines, she'd probably still be in jail. For a long time. Unfortunately they tried too hard to get the death penalty and she got off scot free because she wasn't guilty in the eyes of the law. Although I think Jose Baez is an incredible moron and a terrible lawyer, they cast reasonable doubt because it can't be proven how she died. They COULD have proved that she lied about where Caylee was, there was no nanny and she was left alone on numerous occasions.

The one crazy thing I do agree with is the fact that her mom is sure there is something mentally wrong with her daughter. Dr. Phil kept referencing that she was "morally skewed". I do not think anyone in their right mind can physically perform murder. You MUST have some sort of mental issue to actually, physically kill someone. If mentally healthy people were capable of murder, it would happen all the time. Much more than it does. It's our mental fitness that stops us from going over those lines. Those lines are crazy town. Once someone "snaps" then yes, all hell can break loose.

That doesn't mean she didn't do it, isn't guilty and shouldn't pay heavily for it. Mentally unfit does not mean she's any less capable of taking responsibility for it. I hope this all makes sense.

The show was ok, it was typical Dr. Phil. Lots of big huge questions without much of an answer. The commercials made it seem more dramatic than it really was. What was striking was the total disfunction in the family. The mom is so broken she can't admit the slightest possibility that her daughter is responsible. The dad is so scared to voice his opinion. The whole thing is messed up!

hey girls this hasnt been active in a long time but theres a new book I think everyone should give it bad reviews
https://www.amazon.com/LiesLiesLies-Exposing-Casey-Surviving-ebook/dp/B007SB0AF4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335566743&sr=8-1

and an interesting facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-LiesLiesLies-Exposing-Casey-and-Surviving-the-Smear/210072359097870

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->