Casey Anthony

Sure, she is going to be financially accountable for part of the money spent on looking for her daughter and the laywers etc, but it's amazing that she's going to be given protection when she is released because it is high profile. Just more money she's using up.

I am glad it is over though. The whole thing was getting gross and out of control. It was on every station, the entertainment networks, the news, and even the late night comedy shows. The sheriff put it best when he said that the best revenge would be to totally ignore her entirely from here on out. Do not give her an ounce of attention good or bad.

I think this is the best advice, ignoring her. But, unfortunately, stories like this sell. If I'm not mistaken she's already be offered $1 million to appear on Jerry Springer.. :dohh:

i heard about that jerry springer thing and i wonder if she'll actually do it

The only thing that makes me wonder is how couldn't she not report her child missing? A mother is a mother, she panics if something happens to her baby, strange. :wacko:

RIP little angel!

I hate that she got away with murdering her baby.... and I hate that she will make millions off of it... but I have to admit, I'd definitely read her book if she wrote one. :wacko:

Jerry Springer made an announcement saying he would never interview Casey and the rumor that he offered her $1 million for an interview is dead wrong. He said that he wouldn't interview her if HE got paid $1 million dollars. It's odd I find that somewhat comforting.

Jerry Springer made an announcement saying he would never interview Casey and the rumor that he offered her $1 million for an interview is dead wrong. He said that he wouldn't interview her if HE got paid $1 million dollars. It's odd I find that somewhat comforting.

this i like. she doesn't deserve to have a voice or opinion on what happened. she waived that right when she refused to take the stand, knowing it would kill the defense and the state would rip her to pieces.

So she's going to be out in two days. There's all this talk about her already being in another jail, or they will set her out in the middle of the night with 20 other black trucks, so they can't tell which one she is in.

It'll never end. They will stalk her until her last days. Or she'll disappear into a huge city and then everyone and their dog will have theories on where she ended up.

Yeah well according to her attourneys she's in too much of a fragile state to take a deposition for the Zenaida lawsuit. She's also countersuing. I'm not sure what for. Stupid bitch. They've set the date for deposition for October 8th now but Zenaida's lawyers aren't happy and are saying they'll just keep putting it off because Casey doesn't want to answer their questions as they'll be asking her about what happened to Caylee. The woman INFURIATES me :growlmad:

ETA: https://www.wftv.com/news/28538723/detail.html DECIDED TO APPEAL AGAINST CONVICTION FOR LYING??? IS THIS WOMAN SERIOUS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I need to stop reading about her. It all makes me so freaking mad :growlmad: I just can't though, it's like a drug, an addiction :rofl: :blush:

What???? :growlmad: Oh, that just made my blood boil!!!!

Wow, I can't even believe that. She makes me have no words.

Ugh this pissed me off so much!

She needs to rot in jail where she belongs!! :grr:

Aaaand.. she's out.

https://www.wftv.com/news/28574145/detail.html

Raw video: https://www.wftv.com/video/28574527/index.html

She was protected by guards with bullet proof vests on and automatic weapons. The car was followed by helicopter through a few streets until it ducked out of public view. They then switched vehicles and Casey was taken to an airport where a plane was waiting for her.

:nope:

How on earth is she affording a plane ticket? They said she has $500 in cash from when she was booked, I can't imagine she made much money while in prison. Her parents aren't talking to her, so the only logical conclusion is her lawyer gave it to her. And, then of course, we wonder how she will afford life once she's off the plane, where ever it is she lands.

Well the $500 was from donations made into her jail account. Apparently, she's being paid for the footage of her release? But yeah, I'm going to assume her attourney's contributed some what aswell. I doubt she'll be poor for much longer.

Well the $500 was from donations made into her jail account. Apparently, she's being paid for the footage of her release? But yeah, I'm going to assume her attourney's contributed some what aswell. I doubt she'll be poor for much longer.

^^ Exactly this. She will prob paid for all of her stories ect ect, just so sickening!!!!!
___XO

It's interesting, the stigma of who she is has really rocked people here. Even her lawyers PR firm dropped him after the trial ended. People do not want to be associated with her at all. I'm guessing it'll be tougher for her to make money in the media because of that. At least for a while. She's never told the truth before, so why would she start now. I don't think this is a case of - wonder what she has to say after all this.

The Anthonys (her parents) are going to be doing an interview on Dr. Phil. I don't know what the date for that show is, but just passing that along since I saw a commercial for it, in case anyone would be interested in watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->