Cassanovum?

NatalyaKei

Reaction score
What's Wrong With Me?

I started taking cassanovum at the beginning of this month to help me concieve but I started it 7 days before AF was due (taking 2 a day), AF is usually regular and comes like clockwork between the 5th at latest the 8th... No AF this month.. All of last week up until December 22nd I was feeling HORRIBLE! I was cramping really bad, I lost weight, I was bloated, nauseated, couldn't eat, urinating frequently, fatigued, my breasts and nipples were hurting, I couldn't have sex and it was just AWFUL! (Swore I was dying lol) the pain just stopped about 2 days ago and I am still having slight cramping, my breasts are still a little tender and my sex drive is slowly returning but I have light pink spotting after intercourse. I still haven't had my period my husband says I have a little "baby bump", I still get nauseated when I eat and I'm sleeping a lot. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I don't wanna get myself excited thinking I'm pregnant I have just been waiting this month out to see if my AF returns next moth.

Can anyone help me?!?! Please!!!! I'm desperate to know if anyone has had this happen to them. (I took the cassavanovum for 5 days twice a day and stopped when my period didn't show).

Am I pregnant??:shrug:

Hey there.
I think you should definitely do a pregnancy test. It is important for you to take a pregnancy supplement and avoid certain foods & drinks like alcohol when you are pregnant, so it's best that you don't wait a whole month.
X good luck!

Oh yeah and I forgot to say.... maybe go see a dr in any case since it sounds like SOMETHING is definitely going on!!

X hope it all turns out well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"