Cassava Fertility Supplement

H

Hotpink_Mom

Has Anyone ever heard of this?

Stalkers are Welcome

Follow Our journey with Forever Blessed

Cassava

colourful20 :bfp: April 3rd

I would love to know about it, would love to have twins..

I just bought some I will start taking it as soon as it arrives :)

Lol, I have no clue how my ladies are stalking me because of this :rofl:

Good luck hun

Interesting... I'll be stalking this thread for sure. I don't necessarily want twins myself (I don't know how we would handle 2 at once financially), but it would be interesting to see how effective it really is.

Im buying this if this cycle does not work out.

I went the soy route, so I figured this cant hurt lol....i will do both if I can next cycle...hoping there isnt a next cycle though.

I did both soy and cassava and this is my first cycle using both

fx!!!!
I liked soy....I would have done it this cycle, but i didnt want it to interfere with the HSG test.

fx!!!!
I liked soy....I would have done it this cycle, but i didnt want it to interfere with the HSG test.

I understand

Having really bad ovulation pains all day now so I think both worked for me

Yay!!!
I was the same way all day too. It got to the point where they were annoying me!!

Yay!!!
I was the same way all day too. It got to the point where they were annoying me!!

Can't wait to see if the Cassava has worked this cycle as I am going to take it next cycle if I have a next cycle..

I meantioned it in a different post but I'm from Brazil and we eat cassava as potatoes and never heard of it, not have I seen such benefits...

I'll definately be trying it :thumbup:. My brother & sister are twins & i'd love my own :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->