Cassava Fertility Supplement

Updating:

Humm, now I check my CM twice a day and this morning it was watery creamy CM and now it is EWCM just a little bit though, but it streched about 3/4 inches tonight. Like wowzers that has never happened before till now.

YAY for the EWCM :happydance::happydance:. I don't know much about CM just know that i get really wet down there when i'm fertile lol :haha:

All I know is that the last two day I've been really wet down there.

I really hope it's a wee beanie or two snuggling in hun :cloud9:

Awe, thank you, but we are on a break this cycle not sure if i told you that before

Yes, I actually am waiting on my cassava from them too arrived. I'm new here and SOO EXCITED to be joing you ladies. We are trying for our first and we want twins but a singleton would be good too. My plan is for this month: Brainstrong Prenatal w/ DHA, 1 Folic Acid (for a total of 1,600mcg), and 2 RJ (1,000mg for optimal egg & fertility health) Then April I will take 2 Folic Acid for 2,400mcg. My prenatal has 800mcg. Then May, 3 for 3,200 mcg maybe. May I really really will be trying. My birthday is this month and his is in May. I will be taking the Cassava capsules everyday as well as it says too. They are 900mg of the root & peelings. I sent an email with questions Im waiting on a reply for. New to the whole monitoring thing but bought a BD Basal Thermometer as well. Cant wait to keep u ladies updated!!

Yeah hun you did tell me you were on a break lol :haha:, shame really,would love to see you get your BFP this cycle :cloud9: but hey theres always next time for your twin BFP :winkwink:. I really should be over in your journal stalking you too but i'm liking this thread & can't wait to see the cassava results :cloud9:

Thanks Hotpink! I really appreciate the welcome. I'm soo excited to get my cassava & to see if it will work for me

I have been on it for 19 days now and I've seen a difference already wish DH and I wasn't on a break though, but still we got the time next cycle. I'll be taking it till I get my BFP. As well with Soy every cycle at cd3-7

Yea Im thinking about adding soy as well but not too sure as of uet. Thats great that you are seeing changes :) Gives me hope

I wasn't sure if you could take both together :shrug:. Maybe i'll try it after all :winkwink:
How you doing today Hotpink?

Today I feel great, yesterday was a little upset came home after lunch with DH and found my Dog all blood her name is lilie she is fine took her to the vet she had to has the night for stiches I get to go get her soon today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->