Cassava Fertility Supplement

Hello everyone! :flower: I am soooo excited to have found this and even more excited to find that I am not alone! :happydance: To introduce myself, my name is Melanie I am a mother of two(one girl one boy). I am currently on the birth implant called implanon and will be ended my three years on it next August. My boyfriend and I would also like to start trying around that time(or shortly after we get married, which ever is first). I have been recearching how to conceive twins naturally and came across cassava which really shocked me because I buy it from the African restaurant all the time! It is very spicy but I am highly addicted to it. I was wondering if anyone on here has had success with twins yet and if so did you just take cassava or did you couple it with something else. I look forward to conversing with you guys and also keeping you guys posted when I do finally tac. I am still getting used to the lingo so bare with me. I have figured out most of the things but I'm stuck on BFP, what does that means. Thanks again guys :happydance:

Cassavashop.com sells the legitimate stuff :D I know the owner personally and she is a total fertility expert. She ships worldwide (free to US and Canada). And enter JEDA13 for 10% off.

Hey everyone,
I so new to this website, but thank god I found women who are thinking the same thing. I am 22 years old and I mother of a 2 year old child. I have 1 year trying to conceive and no luck. I bought cassava from foreverblessedtwins. It's my first time taking these pills, but can someone tell me how do I take them...I should be receiving them march 20-23, 2013. Can I take them right away I get them and it only comes 30 capsules. Can someone please give an answer.

Hello ladies!! I have 3 boys and currently TTC number 4,I am hoping on a girl this time and I would loooooooove twins! My youngest 2 have 11 months between them so I know what I'm getting into,I know its nothing like 2 newborns at the same time but I would love it! I know a bit about this pregnancy stuff,I was pregnant first at 19 but m/c at 11 weeks,then after TTC for years and a cycle on clomid and blood tests etc found I wasnt ovulating hence the clomid,it didnt work but decided on a gastric bypass in the hope that losing weight would start the ol' body to work,it did,8 months after surgery my AF was late,BFP and my son was on his way! Bled at 8 weeks but he was full term. Then I had a blighted ovum and then a chemical then son number 2 came,closely followed by number 3 11 months later. I am getting old now and want number 4 and read up on cassava,one baby would be fab but twins,what a blessing! I havent charted or anything like that,I am quite in tune with my discharge tho,and know when I get EWCM,then we get to it. My questions are about cassava,I have seen it on ebay but not sure its geniun,where are you all getting yours from but also about soy,where do you get it,how do you take it etc,please,I know nothing about these things,my clock is ticking,I would love one more baby before its too late! Baby dust to you all x

Anyone offer any advice to me about soy and cassava? Can it be got in the uk?

Hi ladies I just ordered this cassava and I was wondering does it delay ovulation?

Anyone offer any advice to me about soy and cassava? Can it be got in the uk?

They can both be bought off of ebay but tbh I would save your money as I have been on these boards a long time and have never seen success off of either, best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->