casually trying newbie: had a 2-3 day period, possible to b pregnant? please help...

JoJomami

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am new to all this and am looking for some help... Me and my bf decided a while back to stop being careful and let nature take its course in the hope that possibly we may fall pregnant. Were not full on trying but we would b over the moon if we end up expecting...
Anyway to the point... I usually have a full 6-7 day period but this time i am a week or so early and it started on tuesday night with a normal steady flow on the first day then started to ease iff throughout wednesday amd just stopped suddenly thursday night... This is very unusual for me... Also today (saturday) i went the toilet and had a very pink discharge but nothing more... Could this be a sign of pregnancy??? Im also slightly.more fatigued than usual and im hungry alot sooner after my meals than usual... I feel it could be too soon to do a test... Please help... Thank you! Xxx

It's definitely not to soon to do a test. Some people have quite a decent bleed with implantation bleeding if the egg implants where there is a vessel or something like that and then they have a big bleed. I would either test today or tomorrow with fmu.
Good luck

Fmu means "First morning urine", it's best to test with that since it will be more concentrated.

I am having similar symptoms, but I don't get paid until the end of the week so I will find out this weekend if I'm pregnant or not, hopefully we both get a positive =)

Well i did my test and its negative :-( maybe next time... Good luck with yours though! X

That stinks sorry to hear that, hopefully next cycle you will get a positive FX, and thanks =)

Jojo, never give up hope and i know this sounds really stupid to say, but try not to overly stress. me n hubby for 2yrs tried for our son, i was temping, ovulation sticks etc, but when i stopped doing all of that and started having fun, within 4 months later, PREGNANT!
Also with periods etc, it is possible to still bleed and be pregnant, with my daughter (now 10, omg im old) i found out i was pregnant with her 12weks into pregnancy.
that was because i was having periods, but they changed, not lasting very long, delayed before they did show up, feeling like i permanently had pmt cramps, wasnt heavy bleeding, just light pinkish. So the 3rd time this happened to me, i did a clearblue test, it was a major BFN! which was funny cos i was getting all sorts of tests done at docs, blood (negative) urine (negative) one doc even checked my colon cos of tummy pains (evil woman!) So when i sprinted to the docs with roughly about 6 tests saying positive, he felt around my tummy and told me he could feel uterous etc n that only happens roughly 11-12 weeks of pregnancy. he was right too lol.
A very confusing time, but was amazing to know that i wasnt insane too.

meant to say major BFP* damn im still not awake lol

Thank u for that :) we r bein pretty laid back about it all but ur right i am starting to stress a little.. Youve put my mind at ease a little with that so thank u! Xxx

Girls do i do another test?? I still havnt come on my period... I should b on by now. The last one i kinda had was that weird 2 day one. Is there still hope??? Xx

I've had the same thing happened with mine! I'm very regular 28 days with mine lasting from 5-6 days with the last 2 days off and on. My last was only 3-4 days then suddenly stops out of nowhere. 14 days later I started having flu like symptoms which only lasted for like a day and a half.(constant backaches, cramping, horrible headaches, extreme fatigue, nasuea but never vomited, my skin hurt to touch it, all over body aches, runny nose, sneezing, a fever of 103 only lasting a few hours and now it's stuck at 99-100 and now I'm having sinus pains. Still horrible headahes, back pain, and off and on mild cramping....
My next isn't expected for another 10 days....

Ladies! I'm so glad I found this thread... Please let me know what's happening with you! I had weird early period this month and having similar symptoms (nausea, backache, sinus, aches, etc). Tested once when af should have come and was negative. Now considering that DH is onto something as he's convinced my bbs are bigger and firmer!

Yeah, I am hoping I see a lot of BFPs because I am having all these symptoms and many more... Going to dr this morning so I will let you know.

My dr had no appointments until Wednesday. Think I might go nuts by then.

Anticipating... I can't see my doc until saturday :-( Let us know what your doc says tomorrow!

Anticipating - any news?

had the day wrong and go in at 1115 this AM... But the I probably won't have results until Saturday. I have a really great dr who will run every test she can to try and get me a BFP.

I tell you what though if I am not pregnant (which I am so convinced I am I have already bought new bras and a pr of maternity pants with plans to buy more from someone and I already have a name picked out and am certain ita a girl) I might need counseling or I am really I'll with something that masks itself as a pregnancy. I want this sooooo bad. Ita gonna feel like i lost a baby mow if it turns out i am not. Maybe i just need a therapist. LOL :cry::wacko:

Big hugs anticipating!! Good luck. Where in the world are you so I know when morning is for you?

Seeing the doc on sat myself. Should have had ewcm yesterday or today (according to previous cycles) but nothing. (Shrug) body definitely doing weird things to me.

Fxed for you!

Big hugs anticipating!! Good luck. Where in the world are you so I know when morning is for you?

Seeing the doc on sat myself. Should have had ewcm yesterday or today (according to previous cycles) but nothing. (Shrug) body definitely doing weird things to me.

Fxed for you!

I am in Pennsylvania... Our bodies can be our worst enemy sometimes. It will lie to us, make us sick, but they also grow life so I guess I will forgive mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->